Pee ideas?

On 6/13/2021 at 7:01 AM, urlocalpissbby said:

Get creative, tell me what you’d want to see, or what you haven’t seen yet on the internet.

Hi, I'd second most of the ideas that have been suggested so far, especially the public places like dressing room, furniture shop, etc. 

Things that I haven't seen on Internet yet (or so very rarely) :

- peeing on a public billiard/pool table (like in a hotel which would have such equipment in the common areas for example). Only rare vids of girls peeing on pool tables are in private houses. Not that easy probably to find a doable location.

- peeing in a public photo booth. So far, I've seen only two videos of this.

- peeing in a public library on books and putting them back. Again, almost never seen that in a true public library, or fake ones.

- peeing in a stranger's car, through an open window or in a convertible car (at summer, easier to find probably). Again, almost all peeing in car videos are of people's own cars.

Most of these are probably quite risky, so preferably not to begin with unless you get quite confident (or moderately drunk) 😉

Edited by expererg
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 6/18/2021 at 12:01 AM, kalle2020 said:

If you love wetting - have you ever thought about wearing and wetting a diaper? You could wear it in public, well hidden under your clothes, and wet yourself whilst among people. No one would have any idea.....

Such a naughty thing to do.

On 6/14/2021 at 12:41 PM, urlocalpissbby said:

i’m honestly into everything & anything though aside from diapers. 

21 hours ago, expererg said:

Hi, I'd second most of the ideas that have been suggested so far, especially the public places like dressing room, furniture shop, etc. 

- peeing on a public billiard/pool table (like in a hotel which would have such equipment in the common areas for example). Only rare vids of girls peeing on pool tables are in private houses. Not that easy probably to find a doable location.

- peeing in a public library on books and putting them back. Again, almost never seen that in a true public library, or fake ones.

- peeing in a stranger's car, through an open window or in a convertible car (at summer, easier to find probably). Again, almost all peeing in car videos are of people's own cars.

Most of these are probably quite risky, so preferably not to begin with unless you get quite confident (or moderately drunk) 😉

A629A381-586F-493D-A160-02C0D337B7C5.jpeg

FF55D2A6-F7F9-4BF5-B4BF-0DDCC30E8773.jpeg

A8B077BF-CE6C-4768-9F3A-BB6B6A80BA79.jpeg

2C57BEA7-4479-44A3-B994-24798BBC898B.jpeg

AFE0EAF2-3B5C-4E96-9805-5E72014D5603.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
21 hours ago, expererg said:

300A165F-26C9-4C0A-A7F3-2412977FE8CF.jpeg

529BA081-739B-4D24-8BDA-85AD086CA470.jpeg

• Hot 1

Realistic pees, none of that get totally naked outside and climb a tree and pee from there. That’s not realistic. Car parks between cars or between the car and wall, the stairwells. Fitting room carpet. Train station platform or passenger waiting room. Naughty pees on someone’s carpet (House party, etc.). Inside vehicles pees are good. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 6/14/2021 at 12:33 AM, NaughtyPisserLover said:

Piss in/on:

1- Public bathroom floor.

2- Stranger's car hood, door or tire.

3- Hotel room.

4- Restaurant/bar floor.

5- Stranger's bike. A funny idea that a member of this forum had was pissing on a helmet that was on a bike.

6- Public changing room, if you feel brave enough on clothes and you put them back.

7- In a store, wherever you want. For example, in a furniture store you could piss on a sofa or on a bed.

These are just some of the ideas, hope you can try many of them😉

I must say that I probably am lucky as I have experienced my girlfriends pee at number 3. on Your list once 6., 7. multiple times.

Experiance at nr. 4. is my desire now 🙂

• Like 1