Hello Everyone!

My introduction will be the pretty similar to most people's that I have read on here.

I've been watching this site for months now and finally got the courage to make an account, I am looking forward to commenting and posting.

I am quite nervous but I'm sure that everyone will be nice.

If anyone could give me any advice on where to start here or anything I should/shouldn't do I'd love to hear it.

• Like 2

Hi and a huge welcome to the site.

You should enjoy posting positive and supportive thoughts in all those posts you've silently enjoyed so far.  You shouldn't worry too much, you're amongst friends now.

[Edit - I just read back what I wrote and realised how 'demanding' I sounded.  Not intended at all...  You asked for advice on what you should / shouldn't do and I was trying to be lighthearted - now you've joined you can enjoy contributing with comments and posts as you wish, where before you could only read content) 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

you shouldn't be nervous, and you should enjoy it 🙂 welcome to peefans!

Thank you, can’t wait to get Involved! It’s a bit late now so I think I’ll wait till tomorrow to make my first real post.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi and a huge welcome to the site.

You should enjoy posting positive and supportive thoughts in all those posts you've silently enjoyed so far.  You shouldn't worry too much, you're amongst friends now.

Thanks! It really sounds great. Definitely going to take time to get used to being so open though since I’ve spent years not talking about this sorta thing.

• Like 1

Welcome! And take your time. Commenting positively on posts you like is a great thing to do and I see you have already started (the posters really appreciate it), and make a post when you're ready. You'll find people here are really nice, and the staff work hard to keep things respectful. Have a great time 🙂

Edited by Kupar
Clarification
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Kupar said:

Welcome! And take your time. Commenting positively on posts you like is a great thing to do and I see you have already started (the posters really appreciate it), and make a post when you're ready. You'll find people here are really nice, and the staff work hard to keep things respectful. Have a great time 🙂

Thanks! Already people are being very supportive. It’s a great community, I think it’s quite interesting to see how everyone comes together to discuss their love of pee, it’s just like any other “normal” interest that people discuss online except no one judges here.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, EMJCP7 said:

Hi there I've just joined today fellow newbie! Nice to know I'm not the only 1 in UK into this. Enjoy 👍

And welcome to you! You're far from alone, and there are plenty of us in the UK 🙂. Enjoy the site!