PeeLizz return back

I'm pretty lazy about everything. Because of this, I just got my panties wet again.  They have already turned yellow-brown from snow-white for a week of such wearing...

It is necessary to understand whether people are interested in reading this.  I just took the beginning of the story from a dialogue with a friend on this forum

The English is just fine. The whole story was fantastic. I loved that there was so much more aspects than just peeing. The menstruation for one was a welcome touch. Same with writing on the mirror with lipstick. I wish I had the talent to write stories. I can't wait to read more from you. I love how dirty you make your panties. That's pretty damn awesome!

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

Good to see you back.

Are you going to share your real life stories as well? Or are you only going to share the versions that are mixed with fantasy?

I wanna write both, but now it’s more interesting 

• Like 2
On 6/1/2021 at 10:44 AM, peeLIZZ said:

I wanna write both, but now it’s more interesting 

Did it really happen that a girl forget the key to her room at the hostel, that you took it and went into her room ? Or is it fantasy ? If it's real, what did you do there ? That's super hot !

Now it’s time to start writing a little.  I hope the story came out colorful.  This is just the beginning of the story
P.S.  Did you know that in Russian “to write” and “to pee” this one and the same spelling word «писать»

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2021 at 9:00 PM, peeLIZZ said:

The refrigerator began to squeak due to the fact that it was open for a long time.  She turned sharply and kicked the door with all her might, closing it.  There was a crash inside.  I looked at the refrigerator.  There were noticeable dents on it.  She grinned.
 -Well, how long are you ready to endure me?
 -I said, that let you go to me, do what you want.
 The last words were hard for me.  I've already been assessing the damage.  Cleaning the sofa (if possible), refrigerator, almost all dishes, broken tiles on the floor ... why did I just agree to this ... but for some reason I could not stop and kick her out.  I was very excited.  My pussy was running down my legs and she noticed it
 -Wow, you freaked out.  So happy with what I've done?
 I did not answer and silently swallowed, looking into her eyes.
 - You ruined my things.  Would you like to share yours?  - she said
 -Sure.  If you want to.
 She went to the bedroom.  Her shoes were not so dirty anymore (they wiped them well on my sofa, bitch).  The bedroom had carpet throughout the room, a large wardrobe with glass sliding doors, a double bed with a padded headboard, and two bedside tables.
 She opened the closet doors.
 -And there are a lot of things.  We must take something.  Give me a suitcase.

I brought my suitcase and opened it.  She took out a bundle of dresses.  One by one she looked at them, and then threw something into the suitcase, and something on the floor.  Then the same with skirts, blouses.  When the suitcase was full she told me to carry it to the door.  When I returned, I saw that the window was open.  She gathered a bunch of things, went to the window and threw them away.  She threw a bunch of my clothes out of the window that she didn't like.  I went to the window and saw my beautiful blouses and dresses lying on the ground under the window, in puddles hanging on the bushes.  I turned around hearing a crash.  She pulled the drawers out of the closet with all her might.  They rolled out breaking the stopper and fell to the floor with a crash.  The first contained underwear.  She put a sneaker into it and kicked it to the floor with her foot.
 -Nothing interesting, she said sadly.  The second contained perfume and cosmetics.  She grinned and pulled a third.  He fell from above and there was a ringing of broken perfume.  Smelled like a mix of Givenchy and Chanel
 -fuuu, it will stink here.
 She yanked the perfume drawer out from under the other and emptied its contents out the window.
 -Now it will smell like this here.  Well, rubbish.  I do not like other people's smells.  She took off her panties and threw them on the floor.  Then she spread her legs wider.  I realized what she wanted to do and my heart began to pound and my pussy started to flow treacherously again.  She rolled her eyes and sprayed a jet onto my carpet.  It was dark yellow.  Smiling, she twisted her hips, watering everything around.  A carpet, a box of underwear, a box of documents (it was crushed the perfume with himself).  For a moment she stopped and looked at me.  I stood trembling and looking at her in dismay.  My juices ran down my feet.  She jumped onto the bed and kicked the covers onto the pissed carpet.  She stopped holding back and released a powerful hissing stream onto the mattress.  She pissed for another 30 seconds, and at the end she turned around and bending her body back and launched a stream onto the wall behind the bed.  She burst out laughing and fell on the bed pouring the rest of her urine on the pillows.
 The room smelled like a public toilet.  Urine dripped from the wall over the white wallpaper onto the fabric headboard.  She stopped noticing me and began fiercely fiddling with her clitoris.  After a couple of minutes, she released the last trickle from herself and went limp with a smile on her face.
 -Kaif ... And how did you endure all this?
 She turned and looked at me, waiting for an answer
 -I do not know.  I don't know what to do next, but I was so excited
 -Well, you and the sick bitch.  Okay, I'll come to you again.  She got out of bed and looked around
 -Not bad!  Lipstick was lying on the floor by the bed.  She lifted it up, climbed onto the bed and wrote "toilet" on the wallpaper above the bed.
 Throwing lipstick on the floor, she jumped off the bed.  The carpet squelched underfoot.  She went into the living room.  She looked at the dirty sofa, the shards and the terrible mess in the kitchen, she took the suitcase, my keys and turned to me
 -Do you have second ones?
 -Yes
 -Then these are mine.  She took my suitcase and went out

This story is very sexy. I really like stories where a girl hurt someone by pissing. The cool thing is that the girl pissed a lot and her pee was dark in color. In the movies, when a woman pee a lot, her pee has a bright color. Pee of women is usually brighter than men. Could you please describe the true story of your life where you pissed rudely?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 3

Ever since that girl destroy my apartment, this has bothered me. As soon as she left, I started fiercely fingering my clitoris and powerfully finished twice. Only after that did I start cleaning up and assessing the damage. I called the furniture dry-cleaner and began to clean up gradually. I started with the kitchen. She scooped up all the pieces of glass into a large bag. I have almost no dishes left, I will have to buy a new one. But I was more sorry for the refrigerator. There are two large dents on its door. Okay dishes, but the refrigerator was really expensive and could not be restored. Cake was smeared on the wallpaper next to the fridge. I tried to clean it, but only smeared the greasy spot. I saw 3 noticeable chips on the floor tiles. One tile was completely broken, and a cast-iron frying pan was fall on it. In the same bag, I raked up fragments of a vase and flowers. She obviously walked over the flowers when she left.

I didn't even touch the sofa, maybe it will be cleaned. But I don’t know what to do with the bedroom. The carpet was all wet, the bed was also covered with piss, there was a wet spot with yellow stains on the wall and the inscription "toilet" in red lipstick. I catch up linen from the floor and threw the wash. Broken boxes also need to be repaired somehow. I put them on the balcony for now. All the same, I have almost no clothes left ...
When I calculated the amount of damage, I was shocked ... However, the dry cleaning team was even more shocked. The sofa was almost cleaned, there were still marks on the mattress, just like on the wallpaper. But overall, it looked bearable.

I spent 4 days on websites, ordering new clothes and cosmetics. After that I have almost no money left. The closet was repaired for me. The same tile could not be found as well as wallpaper. Of course, I could not change the refrigerator either. Apparently, I will have to look at this every day and explain to myself that it was not in vain that I ruined the perfect apartment. But. FUCK. Looking at these traces of happened, my pussy flow every time ...

Edited by peeLIZZ
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/4/2021 at 7:54 PM, peeLIZZ said:

Part 3

Ever since that girl destroy my apartment, this has bothered me. As soon as she left, I started fiercely fingering my clitoris and powerfully finished twice. Only after that did I start cleaning up and assessing the damage. I called the furniture dry-cleaner and began to clean up gradually. I started with the kitchen. She scooped up all the pieces of glass into a large bag. I have almost no dishes left, I will have to buy a new one. But I was more sorry for the refrigerator. There are two large dents on its door. Okay dishes, but the refrigerator was really expensive and could not be restored. Cake was smeared on the wallpaper next to the fridge. I tried to clean it, but only smeared the greasy spot. I saw 3 noticeable chips on the floor tiles. One tile was completely broken, and a cast-iron frying pan was fall on it. In the same bag, I raked up fragments of a vase and flowers. She obviously walked over the flowers when she left.

I didn't even touch the sofa, maybe it will be cleaned. But I don’t know what to do with the bedroom. The carpet was all wet, the bed was also covered with piss, there was a wet spot with yellow stains on the wall and the inscription "toilet" in red lipstick. I catch up linen from the floor and threw the wash. Broken boxes also need to be repaired somehow. I put them on the balcony for now. All the same, I have almost no clothes left ...
When I calculated the amount of damage, I was shocked ... However, the dry cleaning team was even more shocked. The sofa was almost cleaned, there were still marks on the mattress, just like on the wallpaper. But overall, it looked bearable.

I spent 4 days on websites, ordering new clothes and cosmetics. After that I have almost no money left. The closet was repaired for me. The same tile could not be found as well as wallpaper. Of course, I could not change the refrigerator either. Apparently, I will have to look at this every day and explain to myself that it was not in vain that I ruined the perfect apartment. But. FUCK. Looking at these traces of happened, my pussy flow every time ...

The girl should come back for a visit anybe you shpuld join in the fun as well.

• Love 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I admire your story! How this sexy girl trashed and turned your entire apartment into her toilet! I love the elements of destruction and vandalism! Will there be a continuation of the story? This girl must definitely come again (it's not for nothing that she took a duplicate of the keys)! You're the best! I kiss you!🥰

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...