Park Madness

Sounds like you've hit on a fantastic place.  I wish I had found something like that near me.   Which country is this in?   You don't need to give a precise location or anything, but it would be great to know which country.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, p1ssputz said:

Link to this would be appreciated! It's kind of hot when a lady drenches the camera without looking, knowing, or caring.

Here you go:

https://www.xvideos.com/video52451381/chicas_orinando_en_la_calle_parte_3_

At 28:46.   

Lots of other good stuff in the video anyway as well as in parts 1 and 2 which are on the same site.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
18 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Sounds like you've hit on a fantastic place.  I wish I had found something like that near me.   Which country is this in?   You don't need to give a precise location or anything, but it would be great to know which country.

I'm Located in the USA in a large city and typically lots of night happenings. I think COVID has caused a perfect storm of people wanting to get out and while they're out they "let it all out" because it seems consistent with every weekend that people meet up, drink, have a chat over some music, and pee in bushes. 

It could be because of the summer as well but I'm not going to complain either way.

I tested something recently as to move a trashbin near a spot where peeing happens a lot and put something in there then pretended to pee to see if I could see what I put in the bin and I couldn't, so the area is darker than I imagined which is good.

I'll try making mention of reports as they come along.

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, maxarik said:

I'm Located in the USA in a large city and typically lots of night happenings

sounds great.    If cities always have plenty of people wanting to enjoy themselves and if bars and clubs are closed, then outdoors has to be the answer.   With unofficial gatherings, there are never toilets, so you are onto a winner.  Good to hear that there is plenty of that going on in The USA as I know there are quite a lot of restrictions on peeing there - but if you drink, you need to pee and there is only one option. 

Unfortunately I live in a smallish town so no big gatherings here.  The nearest cities are over an hour away, which wouldn’t bother me if I were on my own, but I can’t really come up with the excuses to go out for several hours to make it worth the trip. 

Great story and a very lucky spot you found indeed.

I would just advise that anyone thinking of recording be extremely careful since that crosses legal lines in many places. That said, if you do it, by all means please share 🙂

Good luck and hope the spot stays as good going forward.

• 1 month later...

So lucky to find a place like that. I’ve had a similar experience at a rave once. The area was fenced off but there was a way to get behind it which was sort off a trench, which you could hide in. No toilets around meant that quite a few girls pulled their pants down near the fence and I could see their asses and piss streams. It was risky because the shielding was minimal but I wasn’t discovered. Unfortunately after that the place was torn down and there were no new opportunities there

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 6/8/2022 at 8:00 AM, maxarik said:

Hey All, the site can't seem to handle the size of my videos [...]

May I advise thisvid? It's easy enough to create an account (free) and they host videos of whatever size (I've seen up to 700 MB).

• Agree 1
On 6/12/2022 at 1:20 AM, daemoniak said:

May I advise thisvid? It's easy enough to create an account (free) and they host videos of whatever size (I've seen up to 700 MB).

I've tried thisvid. I had an account with loads of videos (like 40) that was randomly deleted.... then when I tried to make another it took forever but now I can't upload videos... everytime I try they're never approved. Not sure what's going on...

On 6/8/2022 at 7:00 AM, maxarik said:

Hey All, the site can't seem to handle the size of my videos...

It's not about the size - it's that the Peefans site doesn't support video clip uploads (apart from GIF images) - it does accept JPG & PNG with maximum file size limits of 5MB.

15 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

It's not about the size - it's that the Peefans site doesn't support video clip uploads (apart from GIF images) - it does accept JPG & PNG with maximum file size limits of 5MB.

The OP may be referring not to PF but to Imgur. Is that right @maxarik?

• Like 1