Pee Vandalism with Nina and Katie - Vacation (3)

This is first-rate writing, as always @rann. I am very interested in what further misdeeds these three commit in Paris and elsewhere. Maybe a they will find themselves in a fine arts gallery or a museum?

• Thanks 1

Great work. I hope you write more about them. Maybe they can get Mike to pee somewhere naughty the next day. Also maybe they will all get turned on and be naughty with each other too.

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Thank you all very much! I am the type of person who hates what they have written pretty much immediately after writing it so I am very happy you like it.

@p1ssputz those are some wonderful ideas. I love how we can pool (!) ideas about naughty peeing. I'll keep a look out if you are inspired to write some stories as well!!

Edited by rann
  • Like 1

Actually friends, I wanted to ask -- I know that I am quite slow at writing between installments (I apologize for this) but I would like to know what things specifically did you enjoy about this segment. You all probably have a good idea about what I like by now, but I am curious what you guys are liking so that I can continue doing it or make a few tweaks here or there as I write. Thank you as always for reading! 🙏

• Like 1