Peeing in potted house plants

On 4/25/2021 at 7:52 PM, Ms. Tito said:

I am 60% sure Novalee had a secret pee fetish. Sadly she's no longer with us. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/enovalee

I didn't know about her passing but I looked it up just now. It's sad (of course) not just because of her pee videos, but she obviously was someone with a big heart who did a lot for animals also. 

I was wondering, too, whether she might have a pee fetish. I remember on one of her videos some guy commented that she had a "high sex drive" or something to that effect, and she made a reply that basically called him a weirdo, but she did seem like the kind of woman who is secretly sexier/more curious than she seems from her public persona. When looking up her death I saw she had a Model Mayhem page where she said she had in fact done some "tasteful erotic" work. There's definitely much to like about that kind of woman, who is a bit free spirited and flirty but not trashy.

With her, another thing that made it hotter was the idea that she seemed to live close enough to myself that I could conceivably run into her someday--not the next-town-over kind of close but at least within day trip range. There were places she mentioned and/or I thought I could make out in some of her videos that were familiar from past outings, which is how I got this idea. In the news article I saw about her passing, it said where she lived, which was somewhat farther away than I had thought, but still it wasn't like she lived across the country/world.

Edited by Carb0nBased
8 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

I didn't know about her passing but I looked it up just now. It's sad (of course) not just because of her pee videos, but she obviously was someone with a big heart who did a lot for animals also. 

I was wondering, too, whether she might have a pee fetish. I remember on one of her videos some guy commented that she had a "high sex drive" or something to that effect, and she made a reply that basically called him a weirdo, but she did seem like the kind of woman who is secretly sexier/more curious than she seems from her public persona. When looking up her death I saw she had a Model Mayhem page where she said she had in fact done some "tasteful erotic" work. There's definitely much to like about that kind of woman, who is a bit free spirited and flirty but not trashy.

With her, another thing that made it hotter was the idea that she seemed to live close enough to myself that I could conceivably run into her someday--not the next-town-over kind of close but at least within day trip range. There were places she mentioned and/or I thought I could make out in some of her videos that were familiar from past outings, which is how I got this idea. In the news article I saw about her passing, it said where she lived, which was somewhat farther away than I had thought, but still it wasn't like she lived across the country/world.

Yeah. Hopefully she's in the afterlife helping dogs who've passed away too. 

On 4/25/2021 at 8:02 PM, radu said:

The plants you peed on were very ungrateful. If I were in their place, I wouldn't dry out, I would just grow and bloom and smell nice for you.

Are you kidding me? Maybe you don't believe, but basically I am a plant/flower lover... and if sometime I pee on them I do it on big need, not on the purpose to kill them.

3 hours ago, Malika said:

Are you kidding me? Maybe you don't believe, but basically I am a plant/flower lover... and if sometime I pee on them I do it on big need, not on the purpose to kill them.

I don't think the comment was meant as a criticism - I think that he meant it was a shame that your plants withered instead of growing well. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
7 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I don't think the comment was meant as a criticism - I think that he meant it was a shame that your plants withered instead of growing well. 

Exactly. I just wanted to be nice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've done it. Not a deluge straight from my bladder. Just a few drops in a cup, watered down. 

On 12/30/2020 at 1:52 PM, Eliminature said:

I like to keep houseplants. They brighten the place up, look pretty, freshen the air and they are good for your mental health. During the summer heatwave, I pruned the long tendrils of one plant that was trailing onto the floor. I'd done this before and it had simply grown back. This time though, it didn't like that very much. Also, it wasn't too keen of the heat. Many of its leaves turned yellow or brown. I thought I'd killed the poor thing and I was quite upset. 

Thankfully, I managed to revive my beloved plant by adding a few drops of my pee to its drinking water. I let out a few drops into a small cup (let the rest out into the sink), water it down with tap water then give this to the plant. The leaves have turned green once again and it seems to be healthy and growing new leaves. The secret is the ammonia and protien in the urine, so I am told. It now gets this special medicine from its plant mum once a week! 

This method is also good for helping my pelvic floor - which I need to keep in good shape if I want to continue to pee standing. Peeing a few drops then stopping and starting again in the sink is beneficial for my muscles. 

A word of warning, peeing directly into a potted plant too often might not be goid for it, but this is fine in a rural area. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Yeah, you are right. I am very sorry too. I am sad when the plants die because of my pee.

• Like 1
On 4/28/2021 at 7:03 PM, Malika said:

Thank you, you are very kind. I am sorry if I spoiled some poor plants. I didn't do it on purpose.

I don't blame you for the plants wilt when you pee on them. I also don't blame you for misunderstanding me. Misunderstandings happen, especially since we do not write in our native language.

• Thanks 1