Girls: peeing before you can sit down?

I’ve asked this question in other pee forums and it’s probably my biggest turn on:

Ladies, have you ever had to pee so bad that it came out before your bare butt hit the toilet seat? How much? Where did it land? The more detail the better 🙂

feel free to direct me if this question has been answered elsewhere!

Yes lol. Usually I'm good at keeping it in the bowl. It usually comes out real powerful at first so it splashes a lot, but thats okay. Every so often a few drops will land on the seat but thats okay. Easily wiped up.

• Hot 3
1 hour ago, The99Club said:

There are some amazing videos of this exact scenarios -- actual candid videos -- around the web

Yea, you know I’ve been trying to avoid the candid/voyeur videos lately cause they are obviously taken without their consent. I’m technically a hypocrite about that cause I’ve seen many such videos. But I’m trying to quit. I feel better about myself afterwards if I avoid those videos.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, gg111 said:

Yea, you know I’ve been trying to avoid the candid/voyeur videos lately cause they are obviously taken without their consent. I’m technically a hypocrite about that cause I’ve seen many such videos. But I’m trying to quit. I feel better about myself afterwards if I avoid those videos.

You are a better person than I am

8 hours ago, gg111 said:

I know exactly what you mean there - and whilst I'm a consumer of material from sites that contain such clips, I'm happy to leave those 'on the shelf' as it were.

I do find myself drawn back time and time again to the compilations of girls peeing outdoors at festivals, for example the Galicia series.  It could be said that these girls also aren't giving their consent to being filmed, but they are choosing to pee in a mostly public location with the risk of being seen. Maybe that makes me the even bigger hypocrite.

Anyway, yes on those clips are the full range from the shy eventual dribbles, to the blasting forth the minute their clothes are out of the way, to a few here and there even sooner.  It's worth saying that real humiliation is a complete turn-off for me and a girl obviously enjoying or being carefree about her relief is a turn-on. Somewhere in there is a spot of pure gold. 

4 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

I think it depends on the clothing, event and urges, but tights and knickers can be restrictive! I also try not to sit fully on a public toilet seat.

Yea I’ve heard most women (and I’ve seen enough videos) to know that most women use in hover method in public. I wasn’t strictly referring to public toilets though.

• Like 1