Jump to content

How to take the next steps...


Recommended Posts

Ok, backstory first: I've been married for almost 10 years, but we've been together twice as long. Just last month I FINALLY told him how much wetting turns me on. I'm not into golden showers or tasting, just clothes wetting and watching others wetting. I'm not a very outgoing person, so telling him took a lot of courage and stammering and hiding my face in a pillow.

This is why he's so amazing: His reply was, "huh, ok, I thought it was going to be something crazy, but whatever gets you going." He followed that by asking me a few questions to clarify, and then asked me what happens when I indulge. I told him how once I wet myself, or see someone wet themselves, it only takes about a minute to climax. At which point he says we'll have to try something sometime! (I melted)

Onto my question: What sort of scenarios would you all suggest to ease him into things, without scaring him away and without ruining our house. It's below freezing outside, so anything outdoors is out for the next few months. Thanks in advance! 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post

Sound like you could be at the start of a wonderful new stage in your life!

How about wetting together, unless you think that would be scary for him? If he's new to the idea but interested to help you, it could be a loving way to start. Maybe fill up together one evening, sit on protected chairs opposite, or together on a protected sofa and watch each other. He'd see what it meant to you.  

  • Like 2
Link to post

Just my thoughts for what it's worth....

As a first steps, and noting what you've said about shyness, how about a situation which could occur in everyday life - and that way there's less risk of him being suddenly startled, less risk of him reacting badly despite what he's said so far, and less daunting for you.

What I mean is perhaps staging a real life scenario. I'm going to borrow an idea here from another member on the forum... For example, if you've been out and about for a couple of hours (on the way home from work, shopping, meeting friends or whatever) and arrive home desperate to the point that you end up wetting on the doorstep. That's a plausible situation and he's not immediately going to think of it as a staged action.

But if you then ask him to help you out of your wet clothes, let him see and feel how wet your panties are (even if the pee'd in look isn't his thing, him helping you strip off should do the trick), play the puppy eyes about how bad it had been holding but how good it felt to let it out... And then at that point of you standing half naked next to him will be enough for boy-girl nature to take its course.

That way he's in a comfort zone of being intimate with you (I assume which is standard anyway - but not prying) whilst he gets to see what you mean about being extra stimulated by being wet.

Now, all being well it'll be a win-win situation - he's made love to you so a win for him, and hopefully he's seen and likes just how turned on you were. If the sex was 'extra' special, hopefully that's going to reinforce the message that even if it's not 100% his thing, the results are certainly beneficial to him as well as you.

  • Like 2
Link to post

@gldenwetgoose's reply raises an interesting point about whether what turns you on more is the idea of desperation and/or accidental wetting (for which his scenario sounds wonderful) or the simpler physical sensation of wetting and the ideas around that (which I have to say was what I was thinking about in my suggestion, because that's what I know) 🙂

I'm sure there will be suggestions from others too! But you know your own desires, and your husband, better than any of us, and I'm sure you'll be able to find a way to make a start.

  • Agree 2
Link to post
10 minutes ago, Kupar said:

@gldenwetgoose's reply raises an interesting point about whether what turns you on more is the idea of desperation and/or accidental wetting (for which his scenario sounds wonderful) or the simpler physical sensation of wetting and the ideas around that (which I have to say was what I was thinking about in my suggestion, because that's what I know) 🙂

I'm sure there will be suggestions from others too! But you know your own desires, and your husband, better than any of us, and I'm sure you'll be able to find a way to make a start.

I was definitely thinking of the delight that @Oneshygirl19 would get from the peeing, just like Pauly has also touched on.

I'm just thinking that a husband lay in bed saying 'whatever gets you going' is one thing, but then suddenly wetting in front of him could (a) take a lot of courage and (b) doing it in front of him could catch him completely unaware, unprepared and totally in the wrong frame of mind.

Instead creating a fairly lighthearted 'Oops, silly me, come and look what I've done' could bridge that gap and sympathy can very quickly turn into a mutual bedroom (or just bathroom) experience.  

(If actually wetting in front of him is key, then ok - same scenario - wet a little on the way home, call him into the bathroom where you can pretend you've nearly held it, show him slightly wet panties and then let him witness the bigger release.  It'd work for me - but I guess I'm biased lol).

 

  • Like 3
  • Agree 1
Link to post
4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm just thinking that a husband lay in bed saying 'whatever gets you going' is one thing, but then suddenly wetting in front of him could (a) take a lot of courage and (b) doing it in front of him could catch him completely unaware, unprepared and totally in the wrong frame of mind.

Instead creating a fairly lighthearted 'Oops, silly me, come and look what I've done' could bridge that gap and sympathy can very quickly turn into a mutual bedroom (or just bathroom) experience.  

(If actually wetting in front of him is key, then ok - same scenario - wet a little on the way home, call him into the bathroom where you can pretend you've nearly held it, show him slightly wet panties and then let him witness the bigger release.  It'd work for me - but I guess I'm biased lol).

Sure 🙂 Though I wasn't really suggesting suddenly wetting in front of him ... rather something more planned, and mentally prepared for, by both parties. And a shared experience that would be new for both parties. I still like your scenario - and @Paulypeeps's better!

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post

@Oneshygirl19, It looks like you have already taken the biggest step which is to tell him about your interest, but I agree with others that it is still another big step to actually doing so in front of him and an even bigger step if you want him to wet for you.

One possibility would be to say to him something like "You know the other day when I said I like to wet myself..."  and he acknowledges it, then you say "I feel like indulging myself now - do you want to watch?"   He will probably be fascinated and whether it turns him on or not, he will either accept the offer or maybe decline and leave you to do it yourself.   Assuming he accepts, you could take him to the bathroom and either sit on the toilet and pee through your clothes or stand in the shower and wet yourself.  Personally, I would say the two options most likely to intrigue him would be to wet in just your knickers so that he sees them becoming wet, the wetness spreading and the fabric clinging to your womanhood, or to wear light jeans and pee so that they become streaky as the pee rolls down your legs.

If he doesn't show any interest and leaves you to go to the bathroom on your own, then check his pulse, but also, go back to him with your wet knickers still in place and invite him to feel them.  See where that goes.

Other options that I think would work would be to create a scenario like being desperate in a car park and wetting yourself by the car, then getting in and sitting on a towel.  Or, like @Paulypeeps said, go somewhere wearing a skirt and whisper to him that you are really desperate to pee.  Then leave it a few minutes and whisper that you can't hold it much longer.  Then stand with your legs slightly apart and release enough that it soaks your knickers and runs to the floor leaving a small puddle.  Then whisper again "Oops, I leaked a bit" and cast your eyes to the floor.  He will follow your gaze and see the small puddle, then release more so that he sees if falling to the floor.

As you have already told him you enjoy it and he hasn't got upset about it, I can't see that he is going to get upset or have a negative reaction.  He will either just accept it or he will find that he is turned on by it.   The only other reaction I could predict is that he may be concerned for you - if he thinks it was a genuine accident and he doesn't want you to be embarrassed.

Good luck, play it by ear and most importantly enjoy yourself.

  • Like 2
  • Agree 2
Link to post

Call him into the bathroom as you're seated on the toilet about to let it go.

Have him stand in front of you, while you undo his pants and take out his equipment.

Tell him you're really horny and you want him to watch you pee as it really turns you on while stroking him.

You may also wish to take him into your mouth as you start to pee.

I think he'd enjoy it tremendously and secretly like to be called into the bathroom again soon.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 3
Link to post
  • 2 months later...
On 11/12/2020 at 4:40 PM, UnabashedUser said:

Call him into the bathroom as you're seated on the toilet about to let it go.

Have him stand in front of you, while you undo his pants and take out his equipment.

Tell him you're really horny and you want him to watch you pee as it really turns you on while stroking him.

You may also wish to take him into your mouth as you start to pee.

I think he'd enjoy it tremendously and secretly like to be called into the bathroom again soon.

the above scenario sounds excellent to me, but not sure if it really meets the close wetting that Oneshygirl19 mentioned unless you intended for her to still be dressed while peeing.  in to the toilet.

Link to post
On 11/11/2020 at 5:42 PM, Oneshygirl19 said:

Ok, backstory first: I've been married for almost 10 years, but we've been together twice as long. Just last month I FINALLY told him how much wetting turns me on. I'm not into golden showers or tasting, just clothes wetting and watching others wetting. I'm not a very outgoing person, so telling him took a lot of courage and stammering and hiding my face in a pillow.

This is why he's so amazing: His reply was, "huh, ok, I thought it was going to be something crazy, but whatever gets you going." He followed that by asking me a few questions to clarify, and then asked me what happens when I indulge. I told him how once I wet myself, or see someone wet themselves, it only takes about a minute to climax. At which point he says we'll have to try something sometime! (I melted)

Onto my question: What sort of scenarios would you all suggest to ease him into things, without scaring him away and without ruining our house. It's below freezing outside, so anything outdoors is out for the next few months. Thanks in advance! 

My advice - while there are some interesting suggestions here, one thing that's worth remembering is that he doesn't share this fetish. He's in this for you, not for the pee. So some ideas that might seem like amazing things here might not really make sense from a "normal" point of view.

You're probably right to start slow. One thing that's worth remembering that isn't a problem for people here but is likely a problem for others is aroma, so try to be as hydrated as possible. (Even then, it's still piss, so it may or may not take time for your partner to adjust.)

You may want to consider starting in your laundry room or something, especially if it's tiled, so that cleanup will be as easy as possible. Also, at the outset, you're going to want to be responsible for the cleanup. You can wet a little bit in your laundry room with him watching, and just see where things go from there. You can invite him to put his hand down your pants to feel how wet you are (before you start to wet) as well as after. Pants come off (and straight into the laundry pile or washer), and then off you go. You might want to talk to him about this scenario first, though. (If you were shy about telling him initially, you might be shy about actually doing it in front of him the first time! Or maybe not. Who knows.)

Keep towels handy so that you can dry off parts that can get other things wet (like, you don't want wet legs from a wetting going straight into your bed, or you'll have to wash stuff there too).

I dunno. Talk about it, go slow in a controlled environment, and remember that he's into you and not necessarily your fetish. Keep it close to the basics of what turns him on (the hand-down-pants thing is a good example), and don't make him deal with any cleanup. I think that if you do this, things can naturally grow. Hope this helps, good luck.

...after writing all of this, I realize that this thread is old (really liking the new "time elapsed" indicator between posts)....but I'm posting it anyway.

  • Like 2
Link to post

Well, it depends on his personality a lot. If he is open minded, it can easily happen that he catches the kink and falls in love with You even deeper.

But it can happen as well, that he shows no particular interest it it at all. This You will feel.

Worst of course is, that he starts to complain or uses this against You.

I once had a girlfriend who started wetting for me and kind of liked it. Particularly in public which is my dream scenario. After some years together we split and later I found out that she had tried public wetting together with her new boyfriend but this did not worked out so well, as the guy did not connect this to anything sexual and was just laughing about her for that try.

  • Like 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...