Discussions on Eliminature Peeing Standing

On 11/2/2020 at 1:37 AM, Eliminature said:

Just to say, the user who has repeatedly pestered me for private chats and repeatedly asked questions I have previously addressed - this after seeing me block another member for similar behaviour - congratulations, you are now on the block list too. 

I put up with a lot from you because I know you enjoyed my content, but you crossed the line on more than one occasion. Enough is enough.

You may of course have done so already, but anyone pestering you like this is likely to behave in the same way towards others. So do report them and we can if necessary take action. We have a very low tolerance here for creepy men who don't know how to behave pestering the ladies.

• Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

I love ladies who can take a standing piss well.

I love the idea of a lady standing and pissing against the wall. 

I have a perfectly good living room wall waiting for any ladies who want to give it a try, lol.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Idk if this would be possible...but would you be able to take a photo of you using a porta potty urinal?

One of my favorite models nerdy_faery does it often 

If you cant I understand

If I come across one, I certainly will. Single unit port a loo urinals aren't all that common in England. A trough is more the norm in situations like that. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

If I come across one, I certainly will. Single unit port a loo urinals aren't all that common in England. A trough is more the norm in situations like that. 

Would also be great to see you use the trough

You'll have to come to canada sometime

Single units with urinals are much more common 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Eliminature said:

We're back under lockdown for another month (no big deal, we survived it last time). So it's going to have to just be nature/wall pees for a few weeks. 

Will get back into the gents' lavatory as soon as I can. 😊

Disappointing 

But your outside pees are very enjoyable too

Although I must admit the urinal ones are quite a turn on 

• Love 1
On 11/1/2020 at 7:33 AM, Eliminature said:

It was very heavily restricted. We were wearing masks and well over 2m apart. We also had to book to get in so the area didn't become over crowded. 

Just curious, how do you drink beer with a mask on? That's a skill I'd like to learn :)

5 hours ago, GWash17 said:

Just curious, how do you drink beer with a mask on? That's a skill I'd like to learn 🙂

We wore visors as opposed to the traditional masks that cover just your nose and mouth and used stainless steel straws to sip out of our glasses. We do own cloth masks as well, but the visors tend to be more practical.

• Like 2
Just now, Eliminature said:

We wore visors as opposed to the traditional masks that cover just your nose and mouth and used stainless steel straws to sip out of our glasses. We do own cloth masks as well, but the visors tend to be more practical.

Interesting, personally I think all of these requirements are silly (and I doubt that masks or visors actually work). Masks are a pain in the ass, uncomfortable, and the chance of survival is like 99.8% or so if you are under 60. Quarantine the old people (and the immunocompromised) and let the rest of us go to crowded indoor gatherings with no masks. I for one am not at all afraid of this "horrible disease".

3 minutes ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Forgive me if this is to simple...but would it be possible to see a pic of you pissing like a man into a regular toliet?

I don't see why not. I'll ask Mr Eliminature to photograph me in the bathroom. ☺

I haven't done this yet for two reasons. Firstly, I assumed that into the conventional toilet is not considered exciting enough to qualify for a website such as this. Secondly, I was a little bit worried about identifying and outing myself by showing our bathroom, but I guess one is just like another. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I don't see why not. I'll ask Mr Eliminature to photograph me in the bathroom. ☺

I haven't done this yet for two reasons. Firstly, I assumed that into the conventional toilet is not considered exciting enough to qualify for a website such as this. Secondly, I was a little bit worried about identifying and outing myself by showing our bathroom, but I guess one is just like another. 

A bit tough during lockdown, but I suppose you could use a supermarket toilet, assuming either you or Mr Eliminature could smuggle yourself into the 'wrong' toilet.

• Like 1
On 11/5/2020 at 12:10 PM, Eliminature said:

Well, there are plenty of pictures of girls peeing in toilets on this site, so it is definitely not ruled out as not being exciting enough.  In any case, the fact that it is you that is the subject of the photo and the fact that you are demonstrating standing would certainly mean it would have some interest I'm sure.

As to identifying your bathroom - that depends on how the photos are framed.  However I would assume that the vast majority of people wouldn't know what your bathroom looked like, so therefore wouldn't see the bathroom and recognise you by extension.  The most likely person that would recognise your bathroom would be your husband, but he is filming it, so therefore already knows about it. Anyone else who does know your bathroom probably isn't looking on here anyway, but if they are and your bathroom identifies itself in any definitive way then they may start an interesting conversation with you...  but they would have to admit they had an interest in being here to have seen the photos they would by implication share our interests.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2