Hello...👋

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Gnome said:

Welcome to the site I would love to have you pee in my mouth. 

11 hours ago, Sophie said:

Was that really necessary? Have some respect.

Sounds like @Gnome might want to come and join me at the bar for a quiet drink...  https://peefans.com/topic/17297-welcome-to-the-peefans-pub/?tab=comments#comment-241677

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, MiaDarling said:

I am sooooo sorry Sophie and Goose. I did not mean to cause an issue.  Sorry if my post created a problem here. 😪

Stay wet,

Mia 🤗😘💓💕

Now @MiaDarling - there isn't an issue, so definitely don't worry yourself about that and your post has definitely not created a problem.

You made the post to introduce us to yourself - and yes you did mention it would be nice to pee in someone's mouth.  That's definitely a thought that paints a very nice picture in my imagination.  The only comment I was making, and I'm pretty sure was Sophie's point too, is that we've all taken a bit of time to get to know each other, to become friends on the site and to work out what all of our mutual connections are.

The reference to the pub is where I liken this place to a friendly pub (bar) where friends hang out.  When new people meet you'd get to know them with a bit of small talk and chatting a bit - instead of at first contact to partake in something incredibly intimate.  Fine, if I walked in a strip-joint I'd expect to see a girl pretty intimately and maybe even get more than just a look - but this place isn't like that.  The comment we were making is that it would be polite for the guy to chat a little, spend a bit of time getting to know you...     (and then maybe get naughty!) 

• Like 2
Just now, JMY said:

As a new starter as it were its best to sit in the background until you become more aware of longer standing members...

Well, it's definitely an option - but I'd suggest that joining in with posts and chat is a great way to build up your contact base on the forum and a great way for people to get to know you.

My take on it is that we're community based more than some other sites - sometimes people do join with a sense of 'urgency' about them...  'message me', 'looking for wet fun', 'send me nudes' and that sort of thing - and we're more fans of getting to know one another.  Lots of people are in committed loving relationships, lots of different aspects of our kink exist side by side.  Some people are well up for flirty and naughty chat, but then others aren't. Polite chat is always welcome though.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
12 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Now @MiaDarling - there isn't an issue, so definitely don't worry yourself about that and your post has definitely not created a problem.

You made the post to introduce us to yourself - and yes you did mention it would be nice to pee in someone's mouth.  That's definitely a thought that paints a very nice picture in my imagination.  The only comment I was making, and I'm pretty sure was Sophie's point too, is that we've all taken a bit of time to get to know each other, to become friends on the site and to work out what all of our mutual connections are.

The reference to the pub is where I liken this place to a friendly pub (bar) where friends hang out.  When new people meet you'd get to know them with a bit of small talk and chatting a bit - instead of at first contact to partake in something incredibly intimate.  Fine, if I walked in a strip-joint I'd expect to see a girl pretty intimately and maybe even get more than just a look - but this place isn't like that.  The comment we were making is that it would be polite for the guy to chat a little, spend a bit of time getting to know you...     (and then maybe get naughty!) 

Oh ok...just wanted to make sure I didn't do anything to cause a stir. I'll be a bit more reserved with my posts in the future. 

Stay wet,

Mia 🤗😘💓💕

• Love 2