How much pee freedom do you have at home?

How much pee freedom do you have at home?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Pee freedom (peedom?)

• Can pee almost anywhere around the house without cleaning up
    • Can pee everywhere but it has to be cleaned up right away
    • Limited to a few rooms or spots
    • Limited to one room or spot
    • Only get to do naughty pees every once in a while
    • Never tried peeing on the floor, etc. yet
    • Bonus: Able to pee in your car regularly

On 9/4/2023 at 7:06 AM, PissDude said:

I don't have a lot of freedom since I live with my wife and children. But I've never been interested in pissing in places I'll have to clean up afterward or worry about a smell. I go in the shower every time. Sometimes I'll even time my showers for having a full bladder, which is awesome. I'll go in the sink occasionally. I also keep a Gatorade bottle under my bathroom sink and every now and again I'll go in that to measure.  I find it funny how much more I can hold when I'm drinking alcohol. If I'm just drinking water and coffee, desperation is about 10-14 oz. When I'm drinking, I can fill that bottle all the way up and keep going.

Just a curious question, especially for the women who like to go in various places in their houses or apartments: is it just a casual thing where you get the first feeling that you need relief so you just go where you're at? Or do you plan it and hold your bladder for a while so you can take a really good leak?

not to get you in trouble or be weird but I saw both of my parents piss while growing up. I don't see anything wrong with peeing in front of your wife/children. You are not trying to bang your kids or looking at them in a sexual view. I have seen my dad piss growing up as a kid and honestly even more now that he is an old man.

• Like 1

I've ironically gotten a bit more since moving back in with my parents. My dad uses the backyard sometimes so I've taken it as a signal I can do so, I usually do it when I'm supervising the dogs but away from the kitchen window so mom doesn't see. Since we're in a pretty remote place I've also been able to get away with it on the driveway and by the shed. I haven't done a naughty pee indoors since getting here except tonight, where I had some fun in the bathtub because they're gone for a couple nights.