TikTok - Pee your pants challenge

Morning everyone...

So, I was just browsing online and it appears that a new challenge on TikTok has attracted a lot more attention than the creator intended. The original creator states he "created the challenge as a parody of the other challenges that have gone viral on the internet in an attempt to show how pointless they are" but people all around the world are taking on the challenge and posting their videos. 

Not surprisingly there's also a number of posts from people who are like WFT but then that's not surprising considering the love hate relationship for our little kink.

Anyone on TikTok check it out and let us know what you find 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Girllikespee said:

I feel like in a few years, having a pee kink is going to be as normalized as other things that used to be majorly taboo, like anal sex or BDSM.

I must be ahead of my time, as I think it's a pretty normal activity. Apparently, most all my friends here think the same, too. 😆

• Like 1

Anything that creates widespread understanding, acceptance and participation in our secret is definitely a good thing... right....?

The only thing that niggles me is that it'll be like that thing where a pop star wears an AC/DC T shirt and the next week everybody is walking round in them, despite having no intention whatsoever of ever taking any interest in that band, nor being able to name a single track.  Or some celebrity is seen in jodhpurs and suddenly every woman is walking round the supermarket in Primark jodhpurs.

Imagine the confusion when the 'I wet my pants' T shirts become standard fashion wear....

Edit - Thinking further, if just a few people see the T shirt, try it on day and like it, then result! - so yes, I'll stop being so negative.

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 1
On 5/3/2020 at 9:41 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Imagine the confusion when the 'I wet my pants' T shirts become standard fashion wear....

Wouldn't there be a market for pants with an imprint as if you peed in them? You can even make different designs of the flow pattern. I can already imagine people looking weird at you and we would be like 'come on, it's the new fashion!'

Edited by RGlendale
40 minutes ago, RGlendale said:

Wouldn't there be a market for pants with an imprint as if you peed in them? You can even make different designs of the flow pattern. I can already imagine people looking weird at you and we would be like 'come on, 'It's the new fashion!'

Not all that long ago I actually saw an ad for pants that look like they've been peed in...

Well maybe someone finds out how good it feels to wet themselves and keeps doing it thanks to this challenge. And some of them that do this challenge maybe already have the fetish but can use this as a excuse to post a video of them self's. Just thinking in text form here 😜

• Like 3
On 5/4/2020 at 7:13 PM, RogerNL said:

Just googled a bit and you're actually right. Some do exist although I think this one is a bit much?

PeePants_Leggings_Beloved_F.thumb.jpg.9edc9a38446ed51fd7612335283e1680.jpg

This is the natural extension of pre-ripped/distressed jeans. You can also get bright yellow swimwear which I imagine is mostly to disguise any pee cloud you may generate (I've also seen "I pee in pools" on t-shirts for sale, though I don't think I've ever seen anyone wear one in real life)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1