Thinking Time...

Right... time for thinking caps on...

Not yet another lockdown post you cry - but more of a looking forwards question.   It's a bit of a weird time at the moment, lots of plans on hold, lots of uncertainty. A time for taking each day at a time.

The last five months have really taught me the value of seizing the day, pursue your dreams, make them happen before they slip away.  So my question for you to answer is:

What one thing would you like to do (pee / sex related) before the year is out?   Just to bound the question, I don't mean your wildest fantasy - let's be realistic.  Something you've thought about, but never done, maybe been wanting to do for a while, wondered if you should...

I'll get the ball rolling - once flights resume my plan is a two/three day break in a certain Spanish village. My circumstances have resulted in a property there and on this visit I'll almost certainly be travelling alone - so once I close the door to the house behind me, clothes will be off for as much of the duration as possible.  There'll be plenty of time chilling in the warm open air, chatting online with my friends here, watching my favourite videos, drinking lots of water and stronger things.  Using the bathroom is not really on the agenda, but variety definitely is...   All very tame I know, but I'm a man of simple tastes lol.

How about your plans?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Nothing wrong with simple tastes my friend. Sounds like a wonderful plan

As for me: This summer I plan to get my mom to babysit so my wife and I can spend the day together. I plan on her and I driving around in our Polaris Ranger and going for a outdoor picnic to the spot that I proposed to her, hopefully we end up having some fun as well😜

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Sophie said:

Before the end of the year I want to pee alongside a bunch of women I don't know, complete strangers united by a common need. 

Something like this 

u6O3O2e.jpg

Wow @Sophie Once again,you raise the bar.I'm sure you will get the chance.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Metalcrue said:

Once all this is said and done, I plan to venture further afield for some countryside or beach pees. 

And id love a trip to the US. 

Great plan.   I think the USA might be back on my future plans too, although somewhere ''normal' rather than the normal Brit destinations.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Great plan.   I think the USA might be back on my future plans too, although somewhere ''normal' rather than the normal Brit destinations.

Virginia Beach?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Sweets said:

Virginia Beach?

I hear Virginia Beach has THE PLACE to go for pizza with the best staff ever....  that's sold it to me!   I'm much happier off the tourist track, although I do like New York (away from Times Square and the like).

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I hear Virginia Beach has THE PLACE to go for pizza with the best staff ever....  that's sold it to me!   I'm much happier off the tourist track, although I do like New York (away from Times Square and the like).

Yes it does and I would be very happy to deliver it to you and pee on your hotel carpet for you 😂.  

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 2
2 hours ago, Sweets said:

Yes it does and I would be very happy to deliver it to you and pee on your hotel carpet for you 😂.  

Only on the carpet....   seems a bit of a waste if you're delivering the pizza to me personally...   

• Cheeky 1

I know some entitled pricks that are always having parties. I’d like to just let lose on a chair or something somewhere in the house. If I have my girlfriend  to or any of the drunk party girls that reside at these things to help me piss that would make it better. Yeah having someone else join me is kind of a stretch, but it never hurts to dream.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Metalcrue said:

I'd like to visit LA again. Walking round Hollywood is surreal. 

I've never been to Hollywood before, maybe some day lol. 

If I have my geography correct, virgina beach is on the east coast and hollywood the west coast. Nothing like a cross country road trip hey hahahahahahaha?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

I've never been to Hollywood before, maybe some day lol. 

If I have my geography correct, virgina beach is on the east coast and hollywood the west coast. Nothing like a cross country road trip hey hahahahahahaha?

It’s a 3 day drive.  I did it last January.   I only go to walk on Hollywood Blvd. we walked about 2 blocks before the weirdos ran us off. It was just me and my daughter around 10 pm at night the subway was even weirder.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Sweets said:

It’s a 3 day drive.  I did it last January.   I only go to walk on Hollywood Blvd. we walked about 2 blocks before the weirdos ran us off. It was just me and my daughter around 10 pm at night the subway was even weirder.  

Lots of weirdos on Hollywood Blvd?

10 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Lots of weirdos on Hollywood Blvd?

Yes they dress up in cheap costumes of our favorite characters.  Also people pawning their music and Comedy cds. They are just trying to get money from you I’ll send you a picture on Skype 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Sweets said:

Yes they dress up in cheap costumes of our favorite characters.  Also people pawning their music and Comedy cds. They are just trying to get money from you I’ll send you a picture on Skype 

I had a similar thing in NY, a guy with his son trying to pedal me his son's music cd.  Kept going on about it and didn't believe I had literally no bills on me, I was only there on a stopover before flying home.