Where can I buy affordable diuretics I want the best diuretics

I want diuretics so I can take them and then rush to have to pee. One time in 2016 I took a diuretic and walked down the street to talk to my ex boyfriend and we cut our convo to 20 mins because I told him I had to go back home (to where I was staying) but it was because I had to pee really bad. It was night time so I walked with a former roommate of mine and 2 mins walking and my tank is full and about to burst. I got scared cuz I never had to pee this super fast and badly unless I drank a gallon of water. And well I was about to pee myself because I couldn’t make it back home even tho it was 3 more min walk. I was in agony I couldn’t walk or move any further or even go to a more discreet area and I was leaking so I squatted on the corner of the street in public while she covered and watched me. I peed like a racehorse and couldn’t stop peeing.

THAT PISS FELT LIKE HEAVEN I COULDNT STOP ... After I was done. A cop drove by like 10 seconds after I peed but thank god I wasn’t caught but omg diuretics are amazing like never in my life did I feel my bladder go from normal to about to pee myself and can’t move. 

Edited by MarleyMarley
  • Hot 3
12 hours ago, MarleyMarley said:

I want diuretics so I can take them and then rush to have to pee.

I find there's certain carbonated drinks (sodas) that must contain a certain chemical - sweetener or whatever - that hits me like I've just drunk a gallon.  Usually the cheapest supermarket own brand of lemonade too.   Far cheaper than any actual diuretic medicine.  A large black coffee normally gets me 0-100% in a flash too.

3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I find there's certain carbonated drinks (sodas) that must contain a certain chemical - sweetener or whatever - that hits me like I've just drunk a gallon.  Usually the cheapest supermarket own brand of lemonade too.   Far cheaper than any actual diuretic medicine.  A large black coffee normally gets me 0-100% in a flash too.

Something that has a huge effect on me and I have no idea why is orange squash, the stuff you mix with water. A glass of that and I'm almost certain to sit on the toilet at least twice within 30 minutes. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, MarleyMarley said:

I want diuretics so I can take them and then rush to have to pee. One time in 2016 I took a diuretic and walked down the street to talk to my ex boyfriend and we cut our convo to 20 mins because I told him I had to go back home (to where I was staying) but it was because I had to pee really bad. It was night time so I walked with a former roommate of mine and 2 mins walking and my tank is full and about to burst. I got scared cuz I never had to pee this super fast and badly unless I drank a gallon of water. And well I was about to pee myself because I couldn’t make it back home even tho it was 3 more min walk. I was in agony I couldn’t walk or move any further or even go to a more discreet area and I was leaking so I squatted on the corner of the street in public while she covered and watched me. I peed like a racehorse and couldn’t stop peeing.

THAT PISS FELT LIKE HEAVEN I COULDNT STOP ... After I was done. A cop drove by like 10 seconds after I peed but thank god I wasn’t caught but omg diuretics are amazing like never in my life did I feel my bladder go from normal to about to pee myself and can’t move. 

I am prescribed diuretics. They are not quite as powerful as the ones you took but I do have to pee often.

And wow. I know you'd probably prefer this if it were coming from another lady but that whole account is kind of hot.

The thought of you pissing in public like that is one I am enjoying imagining.

And OMG that was a close call with the cop! I wonder if he noticed the aftermath puddle, lol.

On 3/13/2020 at 2:09 PM, MarleyMarley said:

Mt Dew has a very high amount of caffeine.  And the citric acid intensifies the caffeine. Energy drinks has the same effect. Just be careful  Energy drinks care bad for you and the caffeine can effect your sleep 

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...