Peeing on things (to destroy them)

Yep, I love to see women pee on anything - electronics, furniture, in cars, hotel carpets and elevators.ย ย  Pretty much anything, so you are definitely not alone.

I have added my own pee to some of my food and I would happily consume food that had ingredients added from my wife's bladder - if she was willing to do so.

ย 

ย 

• Hot 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/24/2020 at 2:18 PM, speedy3471 said:

I don't piss on things to deliberately wreak or destroy them

Exactly my point of view. And there are places where you shouldn't piss. Churches, cemeteries, bus & train, museum, just to name a few. It's about fun, not about destruction or disrespect.

• Agree 1
  • 4 months later...

Does anyone have an archive of a youtube channel of someone that used to pee among other things in laptops and TVs?

I didn''t want to archive his videos when they where up, his channel has been banned quite a while ago now

Hmm, a revenge scenario sounds interesting - imagine someone pissing on their partner's playstation or something because they haven't been spending enough time together... And imagine the partner giving that person a pee-related punishment... That sounds like a writing prompt along with a sequel if you ask me.

(I don't endorse pissing on a playstation though, that sounds expensive ๐Ÿ˜›)

• Like 1