New Year's resolutions

glad1

Has anyone made some good New Year's resolutions they'd care to share, specially ones that involve pee?

Like many, I'm going to try to continue my goals of drinking at least a gallon of water each day and avoid using toilets to pee. I'm also hoping to cross streams this year.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1

Thanks for that, glad1.  I'm trying to drink plenty of water, more to avoid a recurrence of a pre-Christmas urine infection than anything else.  As regards New Year resolutions, mine was to not make any.  So far I seem to have kept it.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Rewdna said:

Not really a resolution,but I certainly intend to pee outdoors more in 2020.I love doing it.

That's a noble cause to help the planet. Not only are you conserving water by not using a toilet, you're putting valuable nutrients back into the environment.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Well I stopped making New Years Resolutions years ago.

You can make resolutions throughout the whole year!

Towards the last two months last year I stopped going to the gym due to a light but ongoing cold and just too many appointments in December, so obviously I will pick up that again.

For a good couple of months now I'm trying to get my social life a bit more going, as well as figuring out my not always so easy relationship.

And actually for the last weeks I figured It couldn't harm to be more open in general about my pee fetish, since I've so far been quite shy, if not to say embarrassed about it.

But even for the last point it could be any time of the year - try making life better every day.

9 hours ago, Sophie said:

My only New Years Resolution is to contribute to PeeFans more.

Sophie, I love your contributions to this site, especially the ones that leave me with a warm, wet feeling. Keep them flowing.

• Agree 1
18 minutes ago, benG said:

Well I stopped making New Years Resolutions years ago.

You can make resolutions throughout the whole year!

Towards the last two months last year I stopped going to the gym due to a light but ongoing cold and just too many appointments in December, so obviously I will pick up that again.

For a good couple of months now I'm trying to get my social life a bit more going, as well as figuring out my not always so easy relationship.

And actually for the last weeks I figured It couldn't harm to be more open in general about my pee fetish, since I've so far been quite shy, if not to say embarrassed about it.

But even for the last point it could be any time of the year - try making life better every day.

All good points, benG. It makes better sense come up with resolutions resolutions throughout the year and work on them every day, than at the start knowing you almost certainly won't keep them.

This is a great site if you ever want to get over your shyness. Most all of us have been in the same place at one time.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, glad1 said:

That's a noble cause to help the planet. Not only are you conserving water by not using a toilet, you're putting valuable nutrients back into the environment.

Today,I peed outdoors behind a bush.It felt very good and liberating.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I never make any new years resolutions. I don't think that we need a special time of the year to make changes or start something new in our lives

Then you'll never break them, either. 😆

• Haha 1