Anyone been caught peeing?

Great stories guys! I've been sorta caught twice. Once i was pissing behind a house at the local sainsburys. Just as i was finishing up i heard a noise and looked up. There was a woman watching me. When she noticed that i had seen her she flipped out and told me and i quote fuck off before I call the police. Nice lady.

Another time was after i finished work. I nipped down a cycling path and went behind a substation. As i was mid stream i see a woman bike past me. Now I'm 6'1 so my head was visible. So if she noticed me she certainly knew what i was doing

• Like 2
On 12/31/2019 at 2:24 AM, pop-a-squat said:

So I found a bench I could sit off of and use. I hiked my dress up to my waist and began peeing, I looked up and a trucker was parked right in front of me and was watching the whole thing! 

Well I bet you gave him a show that he won't soon forget😜

I've been caught pissing more than few times lol. 

Once was when I was driving down the highway and I really needed to piss so i just pulled over on the shoulder of the highway(pulling super b's there is no other option lol) and walked to the front of the truck and started pissing. Well about half way through my piss a car full of young ladies drive by, they just smiled and waved to me. I waved back lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've been caught a few times:

- in the street at night, occasionally eliciting a "tut" or "ew!", in one case (from a cyclist, I think)

- peeing in a lake. I was about to swim in it and had waded in and squatted down to get accustomed to the cold water and immediately had to pee, so I did, which looked a bit obvious

- peeing by the side of the road with traffic passing

- standing at the water's edge on a nude beach, peeing into the sea

• Like 1
  • Love 1