The Gas Station Pee (sorry I have been gone)

Riley,

Loved your little story, "The Gas Station Pee" I thought it flowed very well, and was very real, and quite erotic, in my view, because it seemed so natural, a report of something that you experienced, with your feelings, and many very intimate details, like your feeling "a tiny bead of pee starting to slide down the inside of your leg" and the "loud hissing sound which filled the room as your stream erupted from you." I love the intimate details you revealed, and found them to be a real turn-on.

As to your disappearing, I, for one, have missed you a lot, and am glad to see you back. Hope your life has become less crazy, and more relaxed and predictable. Welcome back! xx

Dr.P

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
On 11/2/2019 at 1:12 AM, Dr.P said:

Riley,

Loved your little story, "The Gas Station Pee" I thought it flowed very well, and was very real, and quite erotic, in my view, because it seemed so natural, a report of something that you experienced, with your feelings, and many very intimate details, like your feeling "a tiny bead of pee starting to slide down the inside of your leg" and the "loud hissing sound which filled the room as your stream erupted from you." I love the intimate details you revealed, and found them to be a real turn-on.

As to your disappearing, I, for one, have missed you a lot, and am glad to see you back. Hope your life has become less crazy, and more relaxed and predictable. Welcome back! xx

Dr.P

On 11/2/2019 at 11:55 AM, speedy3471 said:

No need to apologize Riley, your story flowed together very nicely, pardon the pun lol

Great that you popped back in again

On 11/3/2019 at 1:13 AM, mickymoist said:

Loved it and as the guys said very nicely put together xx

On 11/3/2019 at 1:19 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Yes, what @Dr.P said.   The opening picture had almost a horror movie feel to it, dark, cold and wet and then harsh flickering lights.....   Well written and welcome back!

On 11/5/2019 at 3:17 AM, Alfresco said:

Excellent story @Riley  and I join others with saying that it flowed fine and was very descriptive.  

Thank you so much!!!!

• Like 1

I always enjoy your stories including this one. I particularly love your descriptions of your sensations -pee pushing on my urethra, trying to come out, I let go with a loud hiss . Imaginating  the hissing sound and your desperation is continually exciting. 

Reading this caused a bulge in my jeans, so, it must be better than ok.

• Hot 1