In An Alternate Universe

Maybe though it would be so normal as to become indifferent.You wouldnt give it a second thought.Also,of course is the public hygiene issue,it wouldnt be very nice to be paddling around in hundreds of gallons of urine all over the place would it?I think it works pretty well as it is.

• Like 1

It would pretty much eliminate some aspects of the fetish - I like to see girls peeing outside, but I think it it were totally the norm, then I would get used to seeing it all the time and then it would not be exciting anymore.   Part of the thrill is the very fact that it is generally accepted as being "wrong" to pee outside or away from a toilet and even seeing girls pee on a toilet is fascinating because it is normally done behind closed doors.   If public peeing was to become fully acceptable, nobody would bother to close the door when they were peeing -  people would just pee on the toilet to avoid making a mess, but would carry on their conversations with anyone whilst doing it - in the same way as we are now with things like scratching an itch or drinking a glass of water.   Of course there is still the fascination that everyone's equipment is slightly different and people pee in different ways, so that would still be interesting, but you wouldn't bat an eyelid at someone peeing in the gutter any more than you would currently if you saw/heard someone sneeze in public.

Also, if it became fully acceptable to pee outside in public, then it would probably actually be cleaner than it is now in city centre streets - At the moment, when people pee outside nightclubs etc., they go and hide behind dumpsters or pee in the cover of shop doorways, car park stairwells, pedestrian underpasses, back alleys, between cars in the road, phone boxes, bus shelters and so on.  Consideration is given much more to being hidden and nobody worries about what they are leaving behind.   If it were acceptable to pee outside, then people would pee in the gutters by the side of the road or into drains.  Therefore, they would be much more visible, but their pee would go straight down the drain and would not be left in shop doorways, car park stairwells and the like as it is now.  So, actually it has a lot of merit to the idea.   Maybe the legalities of it should be that it is acceptable to pee in public, as long as it is done over a suitable drain (As @gldenwetgoose suggested - drainage would be improved anyway) or on earth where it would soak in.  There would be a requirement to put tissues etc. into bins, so there would basically be no mess.  At the moment, people wouldn't think to pee over a drain in the gutter because that would expose what they were doing.   

The upside for those of us who like naughty peeing would be catching people who chose to ignore the allowance to pee in public over a drain but instead chose to pee in stairwells and such like - just because they got a thrill out of doing it.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I love the idea of creating a story with a guy pulled out of this universe, and into an alternate universe.  I started writing one on the Peesearch website that I called "The City".  In my story the main character is pulled out of this world, and into the ruins of a future world.  That world has gone extinct and the only people there are the people who have been pulled into that world.  However in my story men never make it through alive.  But the main character does.  His name is Adam, and the first woman he meets is named Eve.

I never finished the story.  It was going to have the story culminate in a battle between Adam, the women he's with, and an evil group of time traveling women -- from that worlds past.

But it would be fun to write a story about a guy who gets pulled out of this universe, and into an alternate universe where nudity, and public were accepted as the norm -- as long as the peeing was outside.  However the twist would be that occasionally people would break the rules. And I don't know what sort of 'plot' and conflict I would create for it.  I don't know if I would use the standard "Hero's Journey", or model it more closely to the Korean dramas.

• Like 1

All of this is very interesting.  I think it's probably worth bearing in mind that before the invention of public toilets around 1860 and in the days when public buildings didn't necessarily have facilities, it was common for people to pee where the need struck them.  However societal attitudes turned against that sort of thing in the late 18th/early 19th centuries and, to be fair, it was a major public health problem in urban areas.  Although the urine of a healthy person is sterline it can, if left to hang around, become a breeding ground for bacteria and that isn't fun.  It can also be rather smelly.  That said, I don't think it was particularly a problem in sparsely populated rural areas, especially in the days when roads tended to be little more than dirt tracks and human urine, like its animal counterpart, could simply be returned to its native earth.  In my own experience I've only witnessed public urination around four times in the last 20 years.  Three of those took place in urban settings where either public toilets or a public house with loos were available nearby.   If someone's genuinely desperate and they haven't got alternatives it's fair enough.  However I felt seeing a guy getting his cock out and peeing in the street 50 yards from a public toilet was a bit much.     

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...