Don't think I've done one of these.

Laharl

26 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Btw how did those girls react when they found you? 

I just remember one girl really, but she always laughed about it and thought it was cute, but made me leave. I have no doubt she probably was in to something. To bad I just remember the experience, but not who the person was. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Laharl said:

I just remember one girl really, but she always laughed about it and thought it was cute, but made me leave. I have no doubt she probably was in to something. To bad I just remember the experience, but not who the person was. 

Hehe if she was kinky she problaby knew what was going to develop otherwise she problaby just thought you were a curious litle boy. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

Hehe if she was kinky she problaby knew what was going to develop otherwise she problaby just thought you were a curious litle boy. 

Well considering how often I did it I wonder...

I did it a lot, but she probably just thought I was curious. But when do you start wondering it might be a problem. 😅

Edited by Laharl
  • Like 1

Hi and welcome.  Like you it took me a long time to come to terms with who I was, the feelings I had and what turned me on.  You're in good company.  We're a very friendly bunch here and I look forward to seeing you around.