Favourite movie stars

F.W

Who is your favourite movie star?A star who you realise is in most of your best movies.

On here,can we try avoid those you find "sexy",but thats ok,but lets keep it down to the people and their movies.Ok.

I have to say Clint Eastwood.He is probably in about 75% of all my favourite movies.Western,War,Police,Comedy you name it Clint has probably tried to act it,for good or bad.

Kellys Heroes(wearing insignia of 35th Div),Where Eagles Dare,Dirty Harry.

Then scores of others,like Heartbreak Ridge,Unforgiven,plus he has directed dozens of others.One of the true greats of Hollywood.

Now approaching 90 years old,he still tries to direct.

Clint1.jpg

Clint2.jpg

Clint3.jpg

• Like 1

Can't really say i have a favourite movie star, but if i had to break it down, it would probably go something like this

For action films, my favourite is probably jason statham. But action films have so many stars, he is up there with bruce lee, jackie chan, Steven seagal, sly stallone, bruce willis, arnie, matt damon, colin farrell, vin diesel etc. the list goes on.

Agree about clint eastwood, his roles have been varied, but more often very serious roles which have suited him. He wouldnt have suited roles like james bond, with a tongue in cheek comedy.

Have never really been a fan of Harrison ford, i always found his scripts too laconic and laid back, even the action stuff was hardly convincing.

For mega action movies, the real talent is to be found outside of hollywood. Actors like Tony Jaa just do it better, and the films are more hard hitting (The Raid, Raid 2, Ong Bak 1-3)

For comedy films, probably someone like ryan reynolds. Deadpool, Van Wilder etc.

Not really into romantic stuff, so i have no favourites there.

Some of my favorites would be Nickolas Cage, John Travolta, Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel, Matthew McConaughey, Kiefer Sutherland, Samual L Jackson, Morgan Freeman, Patrick Swayze, Woody Harrelson, John Malkovick, Denzel Washington,  I’m sure I’m missing some I love watching movies.  Action, drama are my favorite.  

And my all time favorite who I’m obsessed with Dwayne the rock Johnson.   

• Like 1