Pee BNB, Crazy Idea?

Airbnb has this quirky half-modernised pop up aesthetic and does outhouses with no bathrooms and attics up steep steps where you do not want to be climbing all the way out and down in the middle of the night. As is, you end up sneaking a piss on the ground outside the outhouse, or taking a container with you to the attic...

about as practical: An Uber driver has to pee, but is helpfully allocated you as a passenger, because you won’t complain if the driver stops to pee by the roadside.

7 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Not sure that there are enough of us to make it viable as a permanent venue. I like the idea though and perhaps one day I will run a hotel with a pee annexe!

The thing is, this is likely the largest collection of people who would be interested in that. It would survive if this forum maintained it.

On 9/15/2019 at 10:05 PM, GenericUsername said:

What if there was a kind of AirBNB for us? People who pee around the house could list their place for guests who want to do the same. Think about it: You pay, sign something, and then you can pee anywhere for the next 12 hours with the host's approval. Could this be its own thing or something on this site or what?

Lovely idea, I have to say, my Dear! I would definitely go there... 😍

• Agree 2
  • 1 month later...