Trans Feminine & CDs pissing

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, jocake said:

Sure, you can find tons of it. I only like girls with a dick but not guys with tits

I don't mean to burst your bubble but I think most of thme are guys with tits - at least biologically. 

Depends on how you define it:
girls with dick = femalte trans male

guys with tits = male trans female? 

At least that's how I would put it. 

I can feel your opinion though. But as far as I know, it is very difficult to reconstruct an anatomically correct and realistic penis and they can not get hard, so i think what you will mostly find in these pics are "fake boob" and men who are reconstructed to look like a woman

I understand what you mean there Johnny, but let’s not forget or underestimate the deeply held long term desires that have led people to the complex, painful and life-changing surgeries they’ve undergone. 

It’s nothing like me putting on a fancy dress costume - nothing ‘fake’ in that sense. Maybe someone was born with male genitalia. It’s a long journey they’ve come to reach where they are now (and of course we welcome them openly into our community). 

• Like 1

It was never my intention to offend anyone, everyone should follow their feelings and I respect everyone in that. What I just wanted to point out is that I'd rather look at a transgender woman with feminine shapes than a man who just put on some women's underwear.

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I understand what you mean there Johnny, but let’s not forget or underestimate the deeply held long term desires that have led people to the complex, painful and life-changing surgeries they’ve undergone. 

It’s nothing like me putting on a fancy dress costume - nothing ‘fake’ in that sense. Maybe someone was born with male genitalia. It’s a long journey they’ve come to reach where they are now (and of course we welcome them openly into our community). 

• Like 1