Trans Feminine & CDs pissing

Yes , that was my point to . When first presented with looking at these pictures the first time . I would really be interested if there were any photos out there of any Aphrodite by chance ?

Those would be so very unique , usual and really interesting . Should there be any floating out there in cyber space :geek:

• 5 months later...
Think you mean Hermaphrodite, there Kevin

Fanofwetknicker ,

I appreciate the correct word for what I was posting on earlier .As to rather there were any photos of real Hermaphrodites out

there that were ever made of such persons . As I have found out recently that there were actually Hermaphrodites . Though some what rare as well as unusual , not freakish at all in having the sexual organs of both male & female . Due to chromosome differences when concieved

Something of interest to me in knowing about . As well as seeing an actually photo / better yet a photo that well defined and posed . In the way of a glamour shot being made of some one . That is like this . That shouldn't be ashamed of showing what they have to others . Instead of being shunned in being made to feel they were a defect . When they really are not . Just unique in who they really are .

Kevin

• 4 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rich7 - cute panties that you deliciously pissed. Sweet!  

I'm a panty wearer too. You've given me inspiration to pee some old ones I have and picture them as I do. When I do, I'll be sure to post the pics here. Thanks!

Edited by P_lovinguy
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 months later...
  • gldenwetgoose changed the title to Great-Body Trans Female Pisses On Guy