Picture challenge

Cuckoo42

This challenge is to post 4 pictures of people (guys or girls), they can be random pics off the net, celebs etc. The challenge is finding 4 people that you find so sexy in the picture that were you to ever meet them, you would ask them to marry you as soon as you saw them(and raise a family with them). it is assumed the person has no strings attached, inexperienced and would say yes immediately,and you would live a beautiful life together. So yes ladies you can post pictures of brad pitt etc etc.

The only stipulation is 4 people only -One blonde, one brunette, one black hair, one redhead.

Its not as easy as you might think.

Edited by Cuckoo42
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Sophie said:

I couldn't answer this because there isn't a single person on the planet I would marry just because they're sexy, nevermind four. I'm not that shallow. 

Personally has more to do with than looks. I can think of a few I wouldn’t mind jumping into bed with. Well don’t have to be bed they can just bend me over anywhere lol 

• Hot 2
13 hours ago, Sophie said:

I couldn't answer this because there isn't a single person on the planet I would marry just because they're sexy, nevermind four. I'm not that shallow. 

Yes,  I have to say,  marry is the sticking point for me.  I'm so choosy I'm still a bachelor at 61.  I wouldn't be up for the "raise a family" thing at my age either.

OK, I said "choosy", but I'm willing to admit I may be just lazy and selfish.

Here you go - I managed to find all four on one photo - and they brought a couple of friends if anyone's short.

In seriousness, I'm guessing the original post was using the marriage thing as a figure of speech. Hope you don't mind me adding a bit of fun. I'm sure as hell non of these ladies would consider ME as a lifelong soulmate, and obviously I know nothing about them.  I could probably choose four real-life friends to fit the mould of being intelligent, attractive and hellishly sexy (to my taste) but non of them eligible. All taken already, and I certainly aren't going to share their photo here.

1467931162.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I wouldn't marry any of the people I'm going to post without knowing them a lot better. I find them physically attractive but for me at least, literally everything else matters a lot more so yeah, basically what Sophie said. 

But here's 4, sorry I hope this is still good enough.

6ae9ec5a3f936f7055de63b332dac6d4.thumb.jpg.89c58f7bb0b59ef2587f1852af9d1ab9.jpg

d2i1571-72839806-a9a2-4620-98ae-ec2797da11a1.jpg

d5c519398713422a690ec7b7233bf1fe.jpg

731d8d5d9bd13e7e7645c472da3bcdee.jpg.d7b228d581eaf0a76b0129c033e5417a (1).jpg

Edited by Riley
  • Like 3