How can women pee so long?!

7 hours ago, alicexxx said:

Hello Honey, if you asked me about the time I would answer you about 30 seconds; if you asked me how much I would say you huge. What mainly varies with my bladder and pussy is the power of the flow... 😘

Does the flow vary based on how long you have held your pee for?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Does the flow vary based on how long you have held your pee for?

Probably, my dear. For example, when I go out at evening to have fun, I drink a lot without feeling the urge to piss and when I come home it's always flooding... 😘

On 9/7/2019 at 1:41 PM, Rewdna said:

Yes they can.There is nothing better than a good strong solid stream that splashes and foams,especially if the woman is peeing on a hard surface.

You love huge puddles, me too... In hard surfaces category my favorite are desks and car bodywork... 😜

• Thanks 1

Wow look at the discussion I started. I just wanna say I am grateful for all of your input, girls out there. Something I’ve noticed lately as i have watched a lot of Peeing-Outdoors videos is that most women actually don’t piss as long as I thought. Many of them let out gushers that fizzle out in about 15 seconds.

Now, is it because they aren’t as haven’t waited as long to fill up as another woman has that has pissed a ton? I’m really in wonder here. Because when I watch like the Got2Pee videos, it’s staged so of course a girl will pee a lot. Or at least try to. But the POutdoors videos are spontaneous so I wonder: does she wait until she’s bursting or just do it when she feels like it? Because I do feel like more women out there are on the lighter volume side. I don’t know if I’m making a lot of sense since I’m a bit drunk so I apologize in advance. But do y’all get what I’m saying? Sort of? Like is the volume by choice or some women can’t store as much? 

Again, women I fucking love you and very grateful for your input. Thank you also for being women and being able to pee differently, thus creating this fetish and fascination. Sorry we kinda spy on you, but your act of bodily secretion mesmerizes us. It’s forbidden in a way.

• Hot 1

@Love2seeherpee I read something years ago that said that women evolved from ancient times to pee very fast as a survival trait. The faster they could eliminate, the less chance a predator had to pounce while they were stuck in position. It seems that they have bigger and more elastic urethra's as well, which allow much more volume to pass at a time. I know for a fact that I've never heard a man pee as hard as women often do. We can regularly take roughly a minute, whereas women can often be done in 8 seconds with a high power gush that's ten times as forceful. 

As for bladder size, I've also read that bigger bodies have bigger organs, and contrary literature that states there is no correlation. I would say based on straight-forward logic of bigger organs in bigger bodies (ex. a 6 foot 5 person will have a bigger heart and lungs than a 5 foot 5 person) that taller women would tend to have bigger bladders. Based on what I've personally heard over the years, there seems to be at least a slight correlation, as the strongest power streams usually have been from taller women. On occasion, I've heard short women with wide hips (which provide room for a bigger bladder) also pee hard and high capacity. I've also heard a few women that were between 5'9 to 6 feet, blasting off the most insanely loud, and forceful streams imaginable, and north of 30 seconds.

As for how long they take, one major factor is how hard they are pushing. Sometimes, they like to just get it out quick, or relax and let it spill naturally. Some women are in the habit of peeing as a precaution. I work with some older women in their 40s and 50s and they seem to go whenever they have time, before they get too full and risk accident. Older women seem to do this more often, I would guess often due to incontinence issues that younger women are less afflicted with. Other women are in the habit of just holding it for whatever reason, thus a huge, or long lasting stream when they do eventually go. I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest that bladder size is equally influenced by self-taught habits as it is by genetics. Like if a woman just gravitated to holding from a young age, then naturally her bladder would grow to a bigger adult size, as opposed to one that gravitated to voiding whenever she felt a slight pressure, thus her bladder never grew very big. The reasons for these different approaches could be as individual as each woman herself.

• Like 1

How to women hold it so long. I’ve been with women for 8+ hours and I’ve peed 2-3 times and they haven’t gone once yet. I know a couple of ladies at that pee hard up to 60 seconds if not longer. 

I seen a close female friend of mine who squats, piss so long her legs got wobbly.

On 9/12/2019 at 12:45 AM, Brutus said:

@Love2seeherpee I read something years ago that said that women evolved from ancient times to pee very fast as a survival trait. The faster they could eliminate, the less chance a predator had to pounce while they were stuck in position. It seems that they have bigger and more elastic urethra's as well, which allow much more volume to pass at a time. I know for a fact that I've never heard a man pee as hard as women often do. We can regularly take roughly a minute, whereas women can often be done in 8 seconds with a high power gush that's ten times as forceful. 

As for bladder size, I've also read that bigger bodies have bigger organs, and contrary literature that states there is no correlation. I would say based on straight-forward logic of bigger organs in bigger bodies (ex. a 6 foot 5 person will have a bigger heart and lungs than a 5 foot 5 person) that taller women would tend to have bigger bladders. Based on what I've personally heard over the years, there seems to be at least a slight correlation, as the strongest power streams usually have been from taller women. On occasion, I've heard short women with wide hips (which provide room for a bigger bladder) also pee hard and high capacity. I've also heard a few women that were between 5'9 to 6 feet, blasting off the most insanely loud, and forceful streams imaginable, and north of 30 seconds.

As for how long they take, one major factor is how hard they are pushing. Sometimes, they like to just get it out quick, or relax and let it spill naturally. Some women are in the habit of peeing as a precaution. I work with some older women in their 40s and 50s and they seem to go whenever they have time, before they get too full and risk accident. Older women seem to do this more often, I would guess often due to incontinence issues that younger women are less afflicted with. Other women are in the habit of just holding it for whatever reason, thus a huge, or long lasting stream when they do eventually go. I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest that bladder size is equally influenced by self-taught habits as it is by genetics. Like if a woman just gravitated to holding from a young age, then naturally her bladder would grow to a bigger adult size, as opposed to one that gravitated to voiding whenever she felt a slight pressure, thus her bladder never grew very big. The reasons for these different approaches could be as individual as each woman herself.

Brutus does have a good and interesting point.

I do have a curiosity question. I know for a fact that some females can force pee which does not take long, depending how long they held it in.

How does it work for males, can some of you force it out as well? Also, how does it make your body feel the fact that your forcing it out or there is no feel to it?

Guest UnabashedUser
4 hours ago, Sephora said:

How does it work for males, can some of you force it out as well? Also, how does it make your body feel the fact that your forcing it out or there is no feel to it?

By pulsing the anal sphincter I can turn it on and off. The ON pulses are much stronger than the let-it-flow stream, but it seems to take the same amount of time. Useful if you're trying to piss off that fly on the urinal though.