Hottest women in Sci-Fi

Cuckoo42

On 8/8/2019 at 1:46 PM, Cuckoo42 said:

Your thoughts on hot women in Sci-fi? Favourite character and why?

I'll start with 2 :- 

7 of 9 from Star Trek Voyager (Jeri Ryan) ..because she's gorgeous and the bOOOOObs

Commander Mele On Grayza from Farscape (Rebecca Riggs) because Cleavage 

Voyager-jeri-ryan-seven-of-nine-600x300.jpg

commandantmeleongrayza.jpg

Both  are nice. But 7 of 9 definitely has fantastic boobs. Didn’t she pose topless once (not on Star Trek of course). 

9 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I guess that Soolin from 'Blakes 7' played by Glynis Barber has to be included.

blake_s_7_magazine_poster___soolin_by_ne

She was very young here, but got much better looking as she got older and played detective Makepeace in 'Dempsey and Makepeace'. She was nominated for 'Sexiest Female' at the 2002 'British Soap Awards' twenty years later so I guess it is not just me.

You have reminded me that I found Servalan (Jacqueline Pearce) strangely fascinating when I was a teenager. She's no Glynis Barber (ooh ... in stockings and suspenders playing 'Jane').

image.thumb.png.0ffe3b284b14941ceec788a6a7c0158d.png

• Like 3

How good that the Kvark (me) digged up this old thread after 4 years of nothingness. Great. 

And how dare we forget about Ursa (Sarah Douglas)? The female villain of villains. So evil, soo eeeeviiil. Yeah, I know I have something with evil ladies, it's err - it's it's - not my fault. And Ursa is HOT.

Here's a pic where she has a firm grip around Lois Lane's neck, threatening to crush it. "Do what we say, or..." Poor Lois Lane.

Superman-II-Press-Photo-06.thumb.jpg.b47a1efb1e5593834e499947c893cc92.jpg

And here are "the videos" 

Moon murder:

and snake killing:

Edited by kvark
  • Love 1

Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen in Hunger Games and Mystique in X Men

IMG_0220.thumb.jpeg.b4dcc11aa8ee4832177411de22173d48.jpeg
IMG_0219.thumb.jpeg.33ec2aded0758315d038e13c0dd1694d.jpeg

Also helped by the fact that there are multiple references on the internet to her peeing and the fact that she is very open about it and has a carefree attitude.   This includes her talking about a photo where she was behind her mum and she says she was peeing, admission to peeing in sinks,  or washing her hands after using the toilet, she peed in a bucket on a night out and she taught fellow cast member Amandla Stenberg how to pee in the woods.  Search Jennifer Lawrence Peeing if you want to read those.  I won’t spam this post with the links as that is going off topic.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
11 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen in Hunger Games and Mystique in X Men

IMG_0220.thumb.jpeg.b4dcc11aa8ee4832177411de22173d48.jpeg
IMG_0219.thumb.jpeg.33ec2aded0758315d038e13c0dd1694d.jpeg

Also helped by the fact that there are multiple references on the internet to her peeing and the fact that she is very open about it and has a carefree attitude.   This includes her talking about a photo where she was behind her mum and she says she was peeing, admission to peeing in sinks,  or washing her hands after using the toilet, she peed in a bucket on a night out and she taught fellow cast member Amandla Stenberg how to pee in the woods.  Search Jennifer Lawrence Peeing if you want to read those.  I won’t spam this post with the links as that is going off topic.

I liked the nickname she was given. Catpiss NeverClean

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Err ... the thread isn't complete without Jenny Agutter as Jessica from the film version of Logan's Run 😍

DJGf5KKV4AEpjff.jpg

Edited by Kupar
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1