Where to pee?!?!

6 hours ago, alice hayes said:

So I love naughty risky pees but its hard when I can’t leave the apartment and can’t piss on the floor or furniture where are good places to take a naughty piss!

Welcome!

In the sink or bathtub make cleanup easy, but you might feel those don’t count as naughty enough! Like @rajpatel1993 says, you could use some sort of container - measuring cup, a bucket, a plastic bottle with the top cut off. Or piss in your laundry when you’re about to wash it, or on a big bath towel big enough to soak all your piss up before it soaks through.

You could try pissing on a hanging towel. Another towel on the floor could catch anything that drips down.  The floor is safe but you still get the pleasure of watching your pee soaking the towel.

You will end up with two wet towels, though.   lol

Well, what do you consider a naughty risky pee, Alice?

Can you give us some examples?

What would you like to do; what have you done so far?

Maybe we can give you better advice when we know what you are specifically looking for. 😉

On 7/12/2019 at 4:47 PM, WantonLee said:

Well, what do you consider a naughty risky pee, Alice?

Can you give us some examples?

What would you like to do; what have you done so far?

Maybe we can give you better advice when we know what you are specifically looking for. 😉

I really like watching piss marking videos so maybe I can just cover the sink and easily washable things with my hot golden stream🤤

• Hot 2
On 7/19/2019 at 12:11 AM, alice hayes said:

I really like watching piss marking videos so maybe I can just cover the sink and easily washable things with my hot golden stream🤤

Can you give us some examples of those piss marking video's, because this can - to me - mean all and nothing. 😉

Besides: "easily washable" and "naughty risky pee" does not match in my mind. 😛

On 7/9/2019 at 2:06 AM, alice hayes said:

So I love naughty risky pees but its hard when I can’t leave the apartment and can’t piss on the floor or furniture where are good places to take a naughty piss!

Why you can`t leave the apartment ?

Anybody lock you up there ?

Anybody hurts you, and deprivate your liberty ?

Need help ?- feel free for contact me !