What does it feel like

Riley

16 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

My wife is on the pill. She still gets her period but no ovulation occurs 

Your wife is absurd. Still hope one day she joins.

She's INCREDIBLE

• Like 1
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I tried the pill... i didn't like the side effects... bleeding in between periods. it lowered my sex drive. 

O really? It took my wife a couple of doc visits before they found a pill that worked for her

• Like 1
On 6/28/2019 at 12:47 AM, F.W said:

Cant remember,or really put it into words.

I guess for a male,we get the erection,which while not painful as such,does tend to concentrate your mind at that time.You want to deal with it,get rid of it.So if theres a willing female nearby you get to insert it into their vaginas.Something i think is that makes your penis feel much larger,like its in a vacuum or something.This tends to give you a feeling of relief which eventually leads to a sense of your fluids moving and of course eventually results in our ultimate relief,ejaculation,which for about 10 seconds puts you into a state of ecstacy,until your body realises that its all gone,your semen has left,and its time to go to sleep.

I think something like that....

How about the female experience?

When I masturbate, I rarely feel relief until I've ejaculated 3 or 4 times. Maybe actual sex is different, I don't know, but I frequently exceed 10 orgasms in a day. Is that unusual for males?

• Hot 1
On 7/3/2019 at 11:49 PM, Blackinksoul30 said:

I tried the pill... i didn't like the side effects... bleeding in between periods. it lowered my sex drive. 

I'm sorry. That sucks.

I don't think having problems with the Pill & libido is that unusual. Antidepressants can do something similar, too.

18 hours ago, mcdky said:

When I masturbate, I rarely feel relief until I've ejaculated 3 or 4 times. Maybe actual sex is different, I don't know, but I frequently exceed 10 orgasms in a day. Is that unusual for males?

Having an orgasm and not feeling any relief from it sounds unusual, not to mention frustrating. Maybe other guys here can shed some light, but you might want to seek advice elsewhere.

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2019 at 10:31 PM, Riley said:

I know this is kind of an odd post but well here goes nothing. What does sex feel like? Both the intimacy of it and the emotion but also the physical feeling. What does everyone feel during the experience? I know this is a weird question but honestly i don't have an excuse and I really don't want to break any privacy barriers and im so sorry if i have but, if you feel like answering.....

Riley if its your first time. I hope its with someone who has experience. For us woman it can be really good or really awful and it depends on how excited you are before he enters you.  Forplay is the key.  Being with someone who is into satisfying you as well as themselves.  I love to have oral before hand. Having a man go down on me is almost as good as fucking.  When he know what he is doing having an orgasm by his tongue is amazing.  It hard to explain your body tenses up waiting for that release when he hits that perfect spot and u cum its like your release come from deep inside and u feel it all over your body, when he keep licking or suck while your cum you body will start to shake until u cant take it any more.  

Then when he puts the tip of his dick in your clit is tingling, and push in deep and hard i usually explode all around him. That first thrust in is amazing. If he is the right size(width) and hit your spot inside I will cum the entire time.  

If he hasnt gone down on me before hand. It takes some time.  I like it slow.  When u orgasm this way it different from oral but just as good.  I can usually tell when my husband about to cum his body tenses up, i have a hard time feeling his cum inside because I get very wet and sometime squirt durning sex.  

To one of questions about guys going down on your girl after u cum.  For me I love it. To bad my husband wont 🥺

• Hot 4
Guest UnabashedUser

I love eating out my wife's freshly fucked pussy but only if I've deposited my cum somewhere else first. Although I've tried, I can't get beyond putting it into my mouth.

That being said I will tongue her pussy, clit, and asshole after she's squirted, cummed, or peed until she cums again or gets too sensitive to want any more.