Your highest dreams

My dreams aren't very specific right now, so I can't give you much of an exciting answer. My aims/dreams are basically to get rich and travel the world. I'm sure most people have similar ideas, but most of my dreams involve visiting new and exciting places. I'm sure there's a few pee-related dreams I'd like to come true, although I guess they're more fantasies I'd like to become a reality. :biggrin:

I'd love to be able to spend a year touring the USA in a mobile home, with great female company along for the ride. No worries about cash or anything else, just hit the road and go wherever I please whenever I please. To see Niagara Falls, the Everglades, the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone National Park, the Rockies and the prairies and the Great Lakes. That's one of my dreams.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 4/2/2014 at 3:33 PM, steve25805 said:

I'd love to be able to spend a year touring the USA in a mobile home, with great female company along for the ride. No worries about cash or anything else, just hit the road and go wherever I please whenever I please. To see Niagara Falls, the Everglades, the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone National Park, the Rockies and the prairies and the Great Lakes. That's one of my dreams.

I can only vouch for Niagara Falls and the Great Lakes.  I live in the Great Lakes state, Michigan.  They're unreal!  If you go to Lake Michigan, you'll swear it's an ocean.  There's water as far as the eye can see and the waves hitting the shore will knock you down  Also, there's seaweed, shells, and driftwood all over the beach.  And that's not even the biggest.  Lake Superior is the biggest.  The Great Lakes are the greatest source of fresh water on earth!  We also have 10,000 inland lakes.  So, lots of water!  LOL!   Michigan is larger than England, with Michigan at 58,000 square miles and England at 50,000.

Edited by 2prnot2p
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, 2prnot2p said:

I can only vouch for Niagara Falls and the Great Lakes.  I live in the Great Lakes state, Michigan.  They're unreal!  If you go to Lake Michigan, you'll swear it's an ocean.  There's water as far as the eye can see and the waves hitting the shore will knock you down  Also, there's seaweed, shells, and driftwood all over the beach.  And that's not even the biggest.  Lake Superior is the biggest.  The Great Lakes are the greatest source of fresh water on earth!  We also have 10,000 inland lakes.  So, lots of water!  LOL!   Michigan is larger than England, with Michigan at 58,000 square miles and England at 50,000.

Both Michigan and England are small in comparison to my province of Saskatchewan hahaha. Our province is 651000 square kilometers. That's 404500 square miles hahahah

@speedy3471

You are correct!  But, you're talking about a province of a nation with far fewer provinces than we have states.  Canada is only a little bit larger than the USA.  They're almost the same size.  How does your province compare to, let's say...Alaska?  LOL!  See?  And that's only one state.  I guess my point was really that Europe is quite small when you look at the size of individual countries.  Very small.

At the other extreme, Russia is almost as big as Canada and the USA put together!  Wow!  But, size doesn't matter.  Switzerland is tiny and it's beautiful.

Edited by 2prnot2p
45 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Both Michigan and England are small in comparison to my province of Saskatchewan hahaha. Our province is 651000 square kilometers. That's 404500 square miles hahahah

Sorry, Speedy.  Your numbers are way off.  According to Wikipedia the numbers are:

Saskatchewan - 251,700 sq. miles   (including land & water, i.e., total)

Alaska - 663,268 sq. miles