Checking the laundry

Well,i did once have the opportunity to enjoy a g/fs flatmates laundry when they were away,and i was watching the flat.....not the same but you get my drift.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I personally do this whenever I'm by a female friends home a d I find her attractive. I always find an excuse to use the bathroom and then I'll start to raid the dirty laundry bin. I love the scent left behind.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser

It's a common thing I think that most guys won't talk about.

Panty raids have been going on ever since there's been panties.

In college it was frequent sport. Panty sniffing and masturbation using the same as a receptacle happens .

Edited by UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, Grizzly Man said:

I always raid my wife's panties!!! Lol love the smell and fun to cum on when I masterbate

I love doing this as well. Such a turn on smelling a pair my wifes used panties while blowing my load on other panties

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
9 hours ago, Adyguy6970 said:

Thanks for sharing that, Jayne.  Has your husband ever generated any wet pants fior the laundry pile?  

Not that I'm aware of but he could well have covered his tracks after all he is good at hiding things from me

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
18 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I love doing this as well. Such a turn on smelling a pair my wifes used panties while blowing my load on other panties

Two panties, no waiting. YES nothing makes me harder than the aroma of a spicy pussy and hint of pee.