Any questions about my lung disease?

If this question is too personal, simply ignore.

Many people get shall we say a little breathless during the exertion of having sex. How do you manage with your lung disease?

Another question

Were you born with this condition? 

And what is the long term prognosis? Any possibility of a cure of any kind? Is research into the condition being carried out?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I either wear my oxygen cannula during love making. Or simply go without orgasm. Then orgasm later when i feel better. Or..if I don't need my oxygen machine and want to orgasm i just rest a lot after.

I was born premature with under developed lungs and the condition really happened a few hours after I was born. 

The long term prognosis is kind of unknown. There are a small majority of surviving adults that are older than me that still have it. Their lung function hasn't changed since they were a baby.  Not too much research about this condition. The only cure would be a double lung transplant, which I am not interested in and do not wish to discuss. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

I will not discuss anything you do not wish to discuss, no worries.

Do you struggle more in big cities where there might be a lot more air pollutants around from factories and vehicle exhausts? I know this can be an issue for asthmatics

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Blackinksoul30

I refrained from asking you because I am quite reserved on these things and let Others to being with, but since you did, I am here

You already told me much in PM but I wanted anyway to be here, read carefully, and make my presence known and felt

Great hugs, you are a fighter

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I will not discuss anything you do not wish to discuss, no worries.

Do you struggle more in big cities where there might be a lot more air pollutants around from factories and vehicle exhausts? I know this can be an issue for asthmatics

I do struggle more yes. I had trouble when i visited LA. Same with other cities that have factories and such. Some instances if i'm in the car i need to roll up the windows and put the circulating air button on cause i actually can't breathe if there's factory fumes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I do struggle more yes. I had trouble when i visited LA. Same with other cities that have factories and such. Some instances if i'm in the car i need to roll up the windows and put the circulating air button on cause i actually can't breathe if there's factory fumes.

O I bet you struggle more. I can't imagine the size of LA! My nearest neighbors are half a mile away and to me that's close hahah

Not alot of people out here so the air is nice and fresh here. There are more people in the state of California that all of Canada lol!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

I don't like asking personal questions openly but i want to show that i care so how does this effect a normal day?

On a typical day, most days in general... there's things that I know for sure that will happen (if the weather outside is good. (not too hot, not too cold, low humidity and not a misty chilly rain) In the morning is when I am the most wheezy. In the morning I do cough multiple times and cough up lung crud. As the day progresses my lungs feel less wheezy/cruddy. I typically have okay energy strength. Enough to maybe do a light chore, Light cooking. plus working if i have to. 

Now that all can change due to the weather. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1