TRUTH

5 minutes ago, peeingone said:

Have You ever played Basketball in real life before? And or seen a Basketball game before? 

I have tried basket in school in gymclass (obligatory) didin't like it and no i have never watched a basket game 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, peeingone said:

That is cool did You ever play Basketball with Your friends outside of School? Are You from America? 

Iam Canadian. We invented the game lol. Yes I did play with my friends after school

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Jayne78 said:

No not really was In Boston so watched them play. We also went to the bruins and not keen on ice hockey either. I like and used to play netball though

I've never played netball before 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

What's the dirtiest thing you ever done? I choosed that question just 4 you;) xd

Ouch this is nasty

I did MANY dirty things

Not easy uh...

Scat play… pissing into people's personal belongings… sado-maso without safe-words...

I did openly outlawed things during Initiations...

Ok I think I found one

I pissed on a seriously-underage girl and had my pussy licked on the stage of a concert at a rave party

Fuck she looked in her twenties!!!

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
44 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I pissed on a seriously-underage girl and had my pussy licked on the stage of a concert at a rave party

Fuck she looked in her twenties!!!

Wow getting your pussy licked on stage. Women can fool you, the lions club that Iam a member at runs the bar at our community hall at weddings, or any gatherings that booze is served at. Well I've asked for ID and was surprised that they weren't old enough to drink(19 is the minimum age here). They looked like kid 20's to me

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

Wow getting your pussy licked on stage. Women can fool you, the lions club that Iam a member at runs the bar at our community hall at weddings, or any gatherings that booze is served at. Well I've asked for ID and was surprised that they weren't old enough to drink(19 is the minimum age here). They looked like kid 20's to me

It CAN happen

The truth is that (unless it would have not being dirty) that she was a friend and I KNEW she was underage

I just was drunk as hell (and I have my personal morality and people should stop illuse I am harmless) and she was too and she LOOKED like 20 so I mean she was HOT (Young-looking girls are not hot, only people with problems find them hot)

• Like 1
  • Agree 2