Building a watersport friendly house?

I am in the very beginning stages of planning to build a house. When my wife and I figure out how we want to structure our lives after our divorce,  I will begin. We’ve already decided on a few things. Our house that we currently live in is on one corner of the property.  There is a road running on the front and down one side of the property. It is to very open. I don’t have any interest in living in it.  I want more seclusion, even though it is already a dead end road. On the opposing corner of the 80 acres, is a very thick stand of woods that are mostly pine trees. It is very secluded and I’ve always wanted to live in them.  On one side is some land owned by the government, and on the other side of the corner  is land owned by an older man but I’ve always gotten along with, but we both like our seclusion and privacy so we each planted lots of thick cedar trees on our sides of the property line. Not only can I not see on his property, we cannot even hear each other. That is perfect for me, since one of the things I enjoy is sex outdoors.  Anyone I invite over would feel perfectly comfortable having a little fun outside in those very comfy and secluded shaded woods.  

I think we have pretty much decided that she will stay at the house we currently live in and I will build a house for myself in those woods. We wish to live close to one another, as we will continue to see each other indefinitely.   Living that distance apart would allow us to live our own lives and explore our own separate fetishes, but also be close enough to still enjoy each other once we begin our new relationship.  

My question for you is about the house I plan to build. I got this idea from a friend of mine who bought an Amish farm. The Amish where we live have concrete floors if their houses are built on slabs. They don’t put any kind of permanent flooring all of them at all. They use rugs on the floor rather than carpeting.  Their floors have drains in every room. My friend struggled for some time trying to figure out a cost-effective way to finish out a concrete floor. He finally settled on painting the floor and it looks amazing. It looks amazing. And has drains! Painting the floor means that the look is not permanent. It is also very inexpensive.  Of course, when I saw that his home had drains in the floor, you all  know what I was thinking. 

I have decided to go with a radiant heated slab with drains in the floor.   I will paint the floors as he has done. My thinking is this will allow for easy cleanup, but the slab will also be very warm. I feel like that is the perfect solution for me.  I am now thinking about what else I would or should add to the house. If you were designing your house with a wet fetish in mind, what are some things that you would like to add? I will be building from the ground up, and doing the majority of the work myself. I can pretty much do anything I want. 

So far....

1. Heated Concrete floor with drains 

2.  Walls will be natural wood, but coated in fiberglass and resin as to maintain the  look and also be completely waterproof. 

3.  Oversized showers with a built-in bench all the way around, and also in the middle. 

4.  Additional heating so no one gets cold. 

Surely we can think of more....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
4 hours ago, HammerheadPilot said:

I am in the very beginning stages of planning to build a house. When my wife and I figure out how we want to structure our lives after our divorce,  I will begin. We’ve already decided on a few things. Our house that we currently live in is on one corner of the property.  There is a road running on the front and down one side of the property. It is to very open. I don’t have any interest in living in it.  I want more seclusion, even though it is already a dead end road. On the opposing corner of the 80 acres, is a very thick stand of woods that are mostly pine trees. It is very secluded and I’ve always wanted to live in them.  On one side is some land owned by the government, and on the other side of the corner  is land owned by an older man but I’ve always gotten along with, but we both like our seclusion and privacy so we each planted lots of thick cedar trees on our sides of the property line. Not only can I not see on his property, we cannot even hear each other. That is perfect for me, since one of the things I enjoy is sex outdoors.  Anyone I invite over would feel perfectly comfortable having a little fun outside in those very comfy and secluded shaded woods.  

I think we have pretty much decided that she will stay at the house we currently live in and I will build a house for myself in those woods. We wish to live close to one another, as we will continue to see each other indefinitely.   Living that distance apart would allow us to live our own lives and explore our own separate fetishes, but also be close enough to still enjoy each other once we begin our new relationship.  

My question for you is about the house I plan to build. I got this idea from a friend of mine who bought an Amish farm. The Amish where we live have concrete floors if their houses are built on slabs. They don’t put any kind of permanent flooring all of them at all. They use rugs on the floor rather than carpeting.  Their floors have drains in every room. My friend struggled for some time trying to figure out a cost-effective way to finish out a concrete floor. He finally settled on painting the floor and it looks amazing. It looks amazing. And has drains! Painting the floor means that the look is not permanent. It is also very inexpensive.  Of course, when I saw that his home had drains in the floor, you all  know what I was thinking. 

I have decided to go with a radiant heated slab with drains in the floor.   I will paint the floors as he has done. My thinking is this will allow for easy cleanup, but the slab will also be very warm. I feel like that is the perfect solution for me.  I am now thinking about what else I would or should add to the house. If you were designing your house with a wet fetish in mind, what are some things that you would like to add? I will be building from the ground up, and doing the majority of the work myself. I can pretty much do anything I want. 

So far....

1. Heated Concrete floor with drains 

2.  Walls will be natural wood, but coated in fiberglass and resin as to maintain the  look and also be completely waterproof. 

3.  Oversized showers with a built-in bench all the way around, and also in the middle. 

4.  Additional heating so no one gets cold. 

Surely we can think of more....

Seriously consider a hot tub or jacuzzi .   Wife and I had great fun with a friend of ours, Suzie in one. Following is a true story from a year ago July  4th. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Where to start? Bonnie, Susie and i have been seriously busy over the past two days pleasuring each other in oh-so-many ways. It may take several installments to cover it all so we'll start at the beginning and see how much I can write at one time.

Over here in West Texas  it was July 4th (2017) weekend  with fireworks, beer, barbecue and wet sex -- lots of wet sex -- as we Colonials celebrated the release of our servitude to the Crown -- Independence Day.

We arrived at Susie's house at noon Monday bearing wine, beer, and a basket full of goodies intending to spend 2 days in and out of her hot tub and bed. Pulling into her driveway we see her peeking out of the front window waiting, and greeting us at the door:

Kisses all around we enter the foyer. Susie, dainty and in her early forties, with short ash blonde hair, Euro style glasses, full and pleasantly round breasts is dressed in shorts and a sports bra, sandals. She grabs me by the shoulders and puts a long smoldering open mouthed kiss on me. Bonnie caresses her arms and kisses her cheek. It's a good start. I'm hardened immediately.  Bonnie and Susie have worked together in the same office for a few years and know each other rather well. 

"So, hello and I'm so cranked looking forward to this time" Susie says as she ushers us into the living room  

"Would you like a drink ?Something to eat before we go to the hot tub?"

"Yes please we must stay hydrated", I chuckle, my rod beginning to throb as I observe Susie's pert nipples poking through her sports bra.

We both accept a tall iced tea as she leads the way to the spa.

As we arrive at the edge of a large jacuzzi equipped tub, Susie says"

"Ive been going over this in my mind trying to think how to start, and I think I want us to just get naked and get in and see what happens next. If you don't mind Jimmy and Bonita if you guys would start fooling around together first I will get it together and slip in and join you, okay? " 

Bonnie drops her miniskirt, and her top, panties and  bra and her stupendous titties flop out as she climbs into the water. I love to see her nipples harden when the water hits them.  I lower myself into the water next to her and immediately dive onto them, suckling them and rubbing them together.

Bonnie takes my cue  and begins slow stroking my raging hardon as she positions herself squatting over it, her pendulous titties swaying over my face, their dark nipples the size of Toll House cookies (and just as succulent) brushing my chest and tongue tip.  Susie is still standing by the side of the water naked, her left hand stroking her shaved cunt slit her other hand slowly tweaking a nipple.

I reach between her pulsing thighs to get my middle finger into Bonnie's  wetness, and transfer some of her girl juices to her anus which is protruding with anticipation. Bonnie groans with pleasure as my fingertip slides gently into her pooper, circles its outer rim, and then goes back to her clit.

Suddenly she releases standing up in full force the entire load of her foaming piss -- deluging my cock and balls as it rushes out of her cuntlips, hissing and burbling against her pussy fuck hole. She convulsively  grabs the head of my sword, squeezing as she strokes it furiously and as her flow subsides forcing it against her steaming opening.  With a groan of pleasure, she lowers herself onto the head of my shaft, sliding down onto my balls as my searing cock screams into the full depth of her slimy velvet cunt.  
The head is directly against her cervix now which begins to suck the tip as she grinds the cock back and forth in a circular motion.

Susie is watching and groaning as she sees my schlong disappearing hard and fast into Bonnie's dripping snatch, her fingers of both hands fingering her tight openings, the middle finger of her right hand now rimming out her brown eye. She moans "Yes fuck her Jimmy fuck her hard" as her cummy middle finger spins around her clit.

My hands now wander to Bonnie's ass cheeks and spread them wide, one finger groping to locate her ever hot and tight asshole.  Gathering some bath oil  for lubrication I wiggle my middle finger slowly into her clenching butt and begin to finger fuck it in time to the strokes she is giving to my cock inside her pussy.  She responds by gripping my finger with her talented anus.

Just as I am about to cum, she grabs the base of my cock and slides it out of her pussy, repositions it an inch to the rear, and impales it all the way to the balls inside her anal sphincter.  It's so tight and searing hot I almost cum at that time, but she grabs my balls and squeezes to forestall my load. 

"Oooh she cries, I have to take you out sailor".. and she lifts off my cock which slides out of her ass with an audible 'plonk'.

She sits down on my groin now, the cock laying inside the buttcrack but not in the hole. And now she blows  a tremendous fart, which is white hot on the head of my sensitive tallywhacker.

"Sorry sailor, I had to fart baby. You can go and fuck my ass some more  and cum now " she laughs as she takes the head and stuffs it back up her grinding asshole. Susie chuckles at this.

Susie is now standing directly over us as I bend Bonnie over the railing from the rear watching my cock slide back into her tight butthole, her hands reaching around to spread open her cheeks. Susie now squats  to the edge, opens her cunt flaps and releases a flood of  girl-piss directly onto my cock, balls, and Bonnie's asshole.

"Jim!" Susie shouts at me:  "When you start to cum TELL ME!"

"YES I'm GONNA CUM" I yell as my cock starts to convulsively eject its sticky cargo into Bonita's clenching butthole. 

This is Susie's cue  to abruptly  jam her thumb directly up my asshole which triggers the cum and I cannot hold back. I can tell that Bonnie has given her directions on what to do to make me cum as she expertly slides her wiggling thumb in and out of my anus in time with my spurts. 

How hot is that --- two women talking about thumbfucking their man in the ass to make his orgasm. I wonder what other secrets they have shared.

With Susie's  thumb fucking mine and my dick fucking Bonnie's we both cum hard into and onto each other -- my sizzling load deposited deep inside her quivering ass and her girl cum now flowing out of her foaming cunt onto my balls, Susie's  pee flowing down and into my open asshole spread wide by her thumb.

I slowly remove my dick from her ass now, and she lifts up to a squat over me and reverses so I can watch her fart out the remains of my cumload, always a kinky treat after hot anal sex. I continue to slowly rub the clots of cum off Bonnie's  asshole and into the water as they flow out of her.  This time my cum is mixed with Susie's pee. 

Susie turns around and presents her ass to me so I am now alternatingly licking both her cunt, asshole, and Bonnie's. Both of their flavors are distinctly different yet like all woman.  Susie suddenly cums as my tongue works her tiny yet exquisite clit and her pussy pours out it's spew onto my face.

"Dear god Jimmmy I can't wait to fuck you babee" she murmurs.

This is so fucking good I can't stand it and I almost cum again but I pace myself -- gonna need it all for later.

Guest UnabashedUser

Higher than normal toilet for observations, mutual pissings.

==================================================================

For your enjoyment a real life account of one of Bonnie and my early pee experiences.

After we dated for a couple of months we'd decided to live together as our libidos, life styles and personalities were compatible and we just couldn't keep our hands off each other.

We both wanted sex a lot -- and that meant we had to be together a lot.  As my apartment was the size of a shoebox, we shopped for a joint place that was in much better condition and had more room and was more convenient for Bonnie to go to work.

As pee was part of our relationship, the bathroom was most important. And as such, we both took the opportunity to use the commode at every apartment we surveyed.

One older place had a large toilet, made in the 20's , huge by today's standards. It was also higher off the floor than a modern crapper--ancient overhead tank.  It had an oversized seat as well, which suits Bonnie's ample ass perfectly.  

As we looked at it, Bonnie whispered (as the rental agent was nearby outside) "Hey babe -- lets try this out", and lowering her panties and hiking up her dress, sits on the seat.  She invitingly spreads open her huge outer  pussy lips and adjusts herself so that she's seated forward on the bowl.

I unzip and flop out my fuckstick which is already stiffening and move towards her, skinning it back to expose it's reddened head, knowing that I need to pee and waiting for the first drops to be released.  Bonnie is now licking her fingers and transferring that moisture to her inner lips and clit, getting it lubed for masturbation as is her habit.

Bonnie now takes out just one of her voluminous breasts and flops it over her dress top, its ruddy nipple the size of my little finger jutting towards me invitingly. At that moment I take my wanger and rub it on her nipple. She moans as her fingers continue the circling of her now engorged clit frequently moving down to masturbate her protruding butthole.

Now I feel the pee starting, and move back as she grasps my balls with her other hand and I aim my stream directly at her moist gap which she widens to receive my foamy pee.  It cascades down her meaty flaps into her crevice onto her clit, down past her cuntal opening where it makes the sound like the blowing of air across a bottle, and then rushes along her 'taint, swirls about her butthole, and into the toilet noisily.

Suddenly Bonnie's piss begins to flow and mixes with mine in a golden river of urine, hers hissing as it loudly does across her pissflap, furiously now roiling the waters of the toilet, her gasps and moans of pleasure urging me to greater hardness.

Now I am almost finished pissing and my cock is in her hand as she continues her stream and leans forward to take my convulsive shaft and head into her full and generous mouth, her tongue lapping the underside of the head, directly on the man-clit, which is my most sensitive part as she pulls down on the shaft and up on my balls.

As her final drips leave her asshole and pussy, my balls spring open their valve and copious quantities of my whitehot spew fly from my purple engorged cockhead and into her gasping mouth,where much of it slides from her lips and drains down my shaft to moisten my ballsack.

We both collapse in each other's arms, mopping up the remains of our ejaculations and urine with toilet paper, then  reassemble our garments.  The air in the bathroom is full of the aroma of piss and cum and freshly fingered pussy, and we hope the rental agent doesn't notice. 

If she did, she didn't say, but her cheeks were flushed as if she had heard something. It's pretty obvious that we've both just cum as we try to walk normally and breath regularly. 

Love the idea of building the house to accomodate your interests - and as you have the opportunity for a ground up build, then absolutely go for it.

I would go for some decking outside, with outdoor furniture that you can pee through.   A shower outside near the jacuzzi would be a good idea as well.   That way, if you have fun outside, you can clean up without affecting the indoors - although with your planned indoors then it won't matter much anyway.   The other reason for an outdoor shower is that you should really use the shower before the jacuzzi to avoid getting deodrant, oils, perfumes etc. in the hot tub.   We have a hot tub (which is great fun), but we don't have the outdoor shower, so that means we usually don't bother showering first, which therefore leads to a gradual build up of oils etc in the water.   It also means that we end up getting mostly dry, then going inside to shower and then having to get dry again. 

A wet room for your bathroom would be a good plan - although most of your rooms will be designed to be wet, using a wet room style bathroom means you could have a long shower head or multiple shower heads covering a larger area and you are not confined to a cubicle when you and your guests choose to shower at the same time.  It also means that it is easy to wash down the whole room.

Having some rugs that are small enough to go in a washing machine would be good - just because you've got water resistant floors doesn't mean you can't enjoy peeing on the carpet.   Also, worth getting a large capacity washing machine so that you can wash larger rugs, duvets etc.

A balcony or some other kind of raised structure would be fun - always good to pee from a height.

Maybe multi-fold doors across your main room leading out to the deck/patio.   Then you can leave them wide open and you can have fun indoors whilst still enjoying the outdoors

A wet and dry vacuum cleaner would allow you to easily clean up the floors - if indeed you need to. The drains plus an occasional mopping will work wonders.

I like @Paulypeeps ideas of bed and sofa that you can pee through with the drain underneath.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I guess as well as all the drainage, water outlets to be able to hose down the floor.

On a completely different aspect, having the house IT enabled will be a key - I'd be looking to have a home theatre room, digital projectors are cheap enough now to play onto a white wall in a windowless room - that way you can enjoy Peefans videos life-size 😉 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 2
3 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

When would construction potentially start?

Oh not too sure.   Right now, the wife and I aren’t in a particular hurry to divorce.   That’ll be mostly a formality.   Trouble is, that it’s easier to bring people home (for both of us) as single, rather than try to get someone to join in an open marriage, we’ve found.  Also, we’ve had the same sexual partners for our entire marriage.   That’s been kind of part of the rules. There are three women we’ve know that I’ve always engaged with and there are two of my oldest friends that have always periodically played around with my wife.    Of course, there are rules for each person and relationship.  It’d  just be easier if we had no rules with others and only rules for one another.  

Also, there’s a financial aspect.  We’re trying to figure out how to make sure we’re both okay financially before we enter all of this.   It’d be a waste of time if we’re broke, and neither of us want to be unfair to the other.  

Our families are going to be another issue.  Both are hopelessly traditional.  She comes from a huge family of devout Jehovah’s Witnesses, and my family are all bible thumping Pentecostals.   They’re going to have a hard time understanding what we’re doing.   We’re trying to ease them into it.  

Property issues are a surprisingly complicated matter when you’re not trying to completely hose each other.  Right now, we’re just trying to figure out what it'll look like financially and materialistically.   We KNOW what we want the relationship to be.   And it’s been surprisingly difficult to get the people we really need to understand to help us with an open mind.   Society has trained us well to be litigious and greedy.   

So...I’m just planning right now.   Trying to plan early so that once we formally begin the process, I can at least know what I want to do, if not have some things purchased early in order to ease the financial hit.   It’ll be somewhat expensive and a pain in the ass to deal with utilities as I plan to build so far away from the access to all of them.   That’s where I am at, currently.  I know for sure where I want to build, just haven’t really seriously drawn anything up yet.  

• Like 1

I totally understand it's not something to rush into. That's cool you have a really nice relationship with your wife. I can understand why it's easier to be single rather than bring new partners home lol. 

Its not cheap to build a house up here in Canada either Haha. You're right about society training us to be greedy and closed minded. 

I wish you all the the best, I hope your watersports friendly house becomes reality

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, HammerheadPilot said:

This might be a rather expensive build for a rather small house.

There are lots of ideas here from lots of people, but you can pick and choose to suit your self and your budget - but try not to do anything that would stifle your ability to make changes to suit you better in the future.  It is always easier and cheaper to get it right first time.

If I were doing this for myself, I would probably just worry about keeping a couple of rooms suited for wet activities - definitely a wet room for a shower room and probably the living room to be suitable for wet activities.    Definitely a deck/patio for outdoor fun and beyond that, everything else would be a bonus. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Navdoc73 said:

You mentioned the Amish. How about an outhouse? I think that their outhouses were part of my begining interests in pee. I always wondered as a young guy what girls looked like peeing in one.

When I was a teenager I wondered the same thing lol

• Haha 1

@speedy3471

@HammerheadPilot

WOW It took a while to read them all

The idea is AMAZING

Not only beautiful for the playful aspect related to our fetish, but in itself it is a house SO functional that it may fucking subtly manipulate the mind of tis inhabitants in a positive way, making them more friendly toward their bodily functions and this way also more emotionally mature and less anxious and aggressive

It's a project that goes completely Beyond sexual happiness, this idea is a hole in the fabric of the sky, I am STONED by it, it's incredible!!!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Not only beautiful for the playful aspect related to our fetish, but in itself it is a house SO functional that it may fucking subtly manipulate the mind of tis inhabitants in a positive way, making them more friendly toward their bodily functions and this way also more emotionally mature and less anxious and aggressive

I hadn’t really planned this, but it makes sense.   The idea, originally, was to make the fetish as enjoyable as possible while minimizing any negative aspects, so that may definitely work.   

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

It's a project that goes completely Beyond sexual happiness, this idea is a hole in the fabric of the sky, I am STONED by it, it's incredible!!!

Thank you.  In some ways, the intention was to go beyond sexual happiness alone and be more totally exploratory 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

@speedy3471

@HammerheadPilot

WOW It took a while to read them all

The idea is AMAZING

@spywareonya

Just a damn minute here.    What if this applies to me?    What if I unknowingly build something that manipulates myself into losing any inhibitions I may have that I don’t even realize???   Thought provoking.  

• Agree 2
2 hours ago, HammerheadPilot said:

@spywareonya

Just a damn minute here.    What if this applies to me?    What if I unknowingly build something that manipulates myself into losing any inhibitions I may have that I don’t even realize???   Thought provoking.  

Like everything we build when we are inspired

We are but the shadows of our future selves, summoned back up to the future

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Lots of large potted plants for sure!! And windows at waist length 

I like this one - potted plants in each room would mean you or your lady friends wouldn't need to leave the room to pee - and windows at the right height is a great idea - I love the image of a woman perched on a window sill peeing out of the window.

• Love 1