Sneezing and Peeing Yourself

54 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Have any of you ever had the experience of leaking a little or even peeing yourself after sneezing?

Yes. If I really have to pee especially Ill leak when I sneeze. It doesn't really happen when I don't have to pee but a few times I've gotten into trouble when I've gone into a coughing, sneezing, or laughing fit while also really needing to pee.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Riley said:

Yes. If I really have to pee especially Ill leak when I sneeze. It doesn't really happen when I don't have to pee but a few times I've gotten into trouble when I've gone into a coughing, sneezing, or laughing fit while also really needing to pee. 

Do you wear any liners to guard against leaking?

I have leaked on several occasions when sneezing I am sure it happens to lots of mums. I don't always wear a panty liner although if I know I won't have easy access to a toilet if suddenly needed or I am doing something physical (i.e. Gym) then I will wear one

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

I have leaked on several occasions when sneezing I am sure it happens to lots of mums. I don't always wear a panty liner although if I know I won't have easy access to a toilet if suddenly needed or I am doing something physical (i.e. Gym) then I will wear one 

Has becoming a mum changed your bladder capacity in any way?

Not sure it has changed my bladder capacity but certainly reduced my ability to hold on for any length of time (which has led to me completely wetting myself on a  couple of occasions) and I am prone to more / bigger leaks when doing anything strenuous.

Edited by Jayne78
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

Not sure it has changed my bladder capacity but certainly reduced my ability to hold on for any length of time (which has led to me completely wetting myself on a  couple of occasions) and I am prone to more / bigger leaks when doing anything strenuous.

Have you ever talked about these leaks with your doctor?

Guest UnabashedUser

My wife does it when she coughs or laughs too hard, or when tickled a bit. The coughing causes some interesting contractions in regards to penis/vagina and penis/anus relations, as  both those orifices tighten considerably during the cough. In fact, I'll ask her to cough sometimes while I'm vigorously penetrating, or just starting to cum.

33 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

My wife does it when she coughs or laughs too hard, or when tickled a bit. The coughing causes some interesting contractions in regards to penis/vagina and penis/anus relations, as  both those orifices tighten considerably during the cough. In fact, I'll ask her to cough sometimes while I'm vigorously penetrating, or just starting to cum.

I've never thought of the sexual pleasure from this before, I may just have to get my wife to cough for me next time lol. It makes sence as everything thing will tighten up when 'coughing' lol 

Guest UnabashedUser

Have her give a 

5 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I've never thought of the sexual pleasure from this before, I may just have to get my wife to cough for me next time lol. It makes sence as everything thing will tighten up when 'coughing' lol 

Have her do a series of deep coughs just as you start to squirt. It'll milk you bro. 

I actually do have a story about this. One time I was at a friends and kind of have to pee and was going to go to the bathroom but then my friend said a really funny joke after a chain of funny jokes and I just died laughing. Slowly I felt spurts escape and then a little more than that might have come out xD

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

That's a sneezing and laughing story. Now you just need a coughing story and you the the trifecta for this thread hahahahahah

I mean I do have one of those😂 I got really bad pneumonia and so I had to drink tons of fluids and was coughing all the time. (The antibiotics that you have to take are absolutely horrible and literally made me throw up the first time I used them). Pro tip, don't get really bad bacterial pneomonia and then spend 2 months crippled trying to fight the disease. 

Anyways at one point I was about to go to the bathroom like I was about every 30 minutes and kind of did really need to go when my airway completely clogged shut. I just felt it constricting and then suddenly it just closed. At first I tried to force myself to cough but after about 30 seconds of that I couldn't dislodge it. I was slowly getting more and more disoriented and tired from the lack of oxygen and I kept trying to like cough the blockage in my through up. At this point peeing was the last thing on my mind as I was literally drowning in the kitchen. 

My vision was slowly getting more and more tunneled and I started to panic fighting for every second of stable mental conciousnes I had left. As my head was hurting, my legs were aching trying to breath and my vision was blackening by the second. I opened the fridge and grabbed the first carbonated thing I saw and just started trying to force it down my throat. Slowly it broke away and a hole formed and I started gasping for air. I forced myself to drink more and finally it went away and I started coughing like crazy. My vision and head were still very wonky and I totally forgot I had needed to pee until I heard s hissing sound and looked down to see a wet spot on my jeans shorts growing faster and faster. 

Fun fact. For the two months I was sick I literally couldn't talk. It's kind of weird not communicating with anyone through speech for 2 months. 

So that was one of my experiences. Sorry it was kind of darker than the last.

4 minutes ago, Riley said:

I mean I do have one of those😂 I got really bad pneumonia and so I had to drink tons of fluids and was coughing all the time. (The antibiotics that you have to take are absolutely horrible and literally made me throw up the first time I used them). Pro tip, don't get really bad bacterial pneomonia and then spend 2 months crippled trying to fight the disease. 

Anyways at one point I was about to go to the bathroom like I was about every 30 minutes and kind of did really need to go when my airway completely clogged shut. I just felt it constricting and then suddenly it just closed. At first I tried to force myself to cough but after about 30 seconds of that I couldn't dislodge it. I was slowly getting more and more disoriented and tired from the lack of oxygen and I kept trying to like cough the blockage in my through up. At this point peeing was the last thing on my mind as I was literally drowning in the kitchen. 

My vision was slowly getting more and more tunneled and I started to panic fighting for every second of stable mental conciousnes I had left. As my head was hurting, my legs were aching trying to breath and my vision was blackening by the second. I opened the fridge and grabbed the first carbonated thing I saw and just started trying to force it down my throat. Slowly it broke away and a hole formed and I started gasping for air. I forced myself to drink more and finally it went away and I started coughing like crazy. My vision and head were still very wonky and I totally forgot I had needed to pee until I heard s hissing sound and looked down to see a wet spot on my jeans shorts growing faster and faster. 

Fun fact. For the two months I was sick I literally couldn't talk. It's kind of weird not communicating with anyone through speech for 2 months. 

So that was one of my experiences. Sorry it was kind of darker than the last.

*** Big Hug ***  (No reaction emoji for that)

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

*** Big Hug ***  (No reaction emoji for that)

It's ok, I lived (thank you modern medicine) and now I have a story to tell I guess😂😂

• Like 3

I've had pneumonia once. I got it as I was out in the mountains of British Columbia sledding(snowmobiling). I was coughing up blood and the thin air at the high altitude didn't help, I couldn't catch my breath. Well I was to stubborn to see a doctor out there so I toughed it out, I didn't ride the next couple of days. 

Once I got home I went to the doc, he told me i should be in the hospital Haha, he gave me antibiotics. It tool about 6 weeks to get over that. My immune system didn't rebound I bet for another year after that

Guest UnabashedUser

Pneumonia can turn out your lights my friend. Had it and as you say took weeks and a full year to recover. It knocks hell out of your lung capacity too. Be sure to have the doc check your Oxygen level on every visit, and after some exercise as it can sneak up on you particularly working hard on a hot day where there's not much oxy in the atmosphere.

A little finger O2 monitor is 20 bucks. Doesn't puncture just snaps on your finger.Takes ten seconds.  I have one left over from my bout and I still check it if I'm feeling lightheaded.

Hope you don't smoke

All the best pistolero. 

3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I've had pneumonia once. I got it as I was out in the mountains of British Columbia sledding(snowmobiling). I was coughing up blood and the thin air at the high altitude didn't help, I couldn't catch my breath. Well I was to stubborn to see a doctor out there so I toughed it out, I didn't ride the next couple of days. 

Once I got home I went to the doc, he told me i should be in the hospital Haha, he gave me antibiotics. It tool about 6 weeks to get over that. My immune system didn't rebound I bet for another year after that

2 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Pneumonia can turn out your lights my friend. Had it and as you say took weeks and a full year to recover. It knocks hell out of your lung capacity too. Be sure to have the doc check your Oxygen level on every visit, and after some exercise as it can sneak up on you particularly working hard on a hot day where there's not much oxy in the atmosphere.

A little finger O2 monitor is 20 bucks. Doesn't puncture just snaps on your finger.Takes ten seconds.  I have one left over from my bout and I still check it if I'm feeling lightheaded.

Hope you don't smoke

All the best pistolero. 

I did a similar thing. I thought it was just a weird cold and just dealt with it for a little over a month and once I started coughing up blood I finally went to my doctor and he told me that this would've been easily treatable if I had come in a month ago but instead I had to be on antibiotics for a few months. One of my friends is a doctor so that's who I went to first asking if I had pneumonia and he listened to me and told me I should really go to the doctor's office. 

• Agree 1