When to pee during Avengers article

Thanks for the tip off @pee01   My daughter is going to see it tonight and I'm likely to go with my wife in the near future.  3 hours is a long time for a movie - I reckon there may be more wet seats and refilled soda cups than usual......

I would quite happily pee in my cup, but I don't think my wife would approve.

3 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I would be peeing all the way through the movie. I just hope that the seat can take it all.

3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Just make sure you get one with extra cushion hahahaha

I am not sure I'll have the time to see it in theaters, there is the risk I'll have to wait for the DVD

But upon getting there ahahahah I'll just piss on the floor

I am still myself, isn't it?

I have a "selfitude" to preserve HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I am not sure I'll have the time to see it in theaters, there is the risk I'll have to wait for the DVD

I have a "selfitude" to preserve HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hahahahahaha. It's dark in the theater so just piss away hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

My daughter saw it last night.  She said that it was a great film and very emotional with a few unexpected twists.  She went to toilet before going in and both her boyfriend and her only drank a small amount during the film so they made it all the way through but were straight to the toilets when they got out.

15 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I would be peeing all the way through the movie. I just hope that the seat can take it all.

Definitely the best/easiest/sexiest approach.   However, we have monthly pass tickets and the seats are pre-allocated, so it would be far too easy for the cinema to trace it back to me - unless of course we wait until the hype has died down and go to a quieter performance and sit in seats that are not allocated to us - but wife wouldn't be happy about the idea of wetting the seat.  It would only work if I went on my own.

12 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Wouldn't expect anything else from you, but again, I would have the same problems as with the idea of peeing the seat.  

12 hours ago, pee01 said:

Pee in the cup that soda was in. Soda makes me pee bad and long time to hold.

That's probably the only option that I would be able to sell as a possibility to my wife as it doesn't leave a mess.

• Like 1

I believe there's an app called Runpee that has the best times to pee for many popular films. 

Although I agree with the above... why go all the way to the toilet and miss anything? 😜 

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I did go and see it with my wife and we both survived the full length.   We limited our fluid intake before the film, peed before we went in and when we left.   My wife did comment that she was bursting though.   There were several people who went out in the middle of the film though.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

There are so many choices available other than going all the way to the washrooms lol

Piss on the floor Always remain my favourite

Just scout your ass to the border of the seat and piss onward, it goes on the back of the seat in front of you, and on the floor

The only problem is that sometimes you have to change seat to avoid messing it all up with your feet!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Piss on the floor Always remain my favourite

Just scout your ass to the border of the seat and piss onward, it goes on the back of the seat in front of you, and on the floor

The only problem is that sometimes you have to change seat to avoid messing it all up with your feet!!!

Hahaha I bet. Iam imagining sitting kn front of you and wondering what's hitting the back of my seat hahahahaha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

I still think that it is best to just pee in the seat. Why would you want to miss out on that lovely warm and wet seat caressing you?

In 3 hours it become cold and wet HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You should periodically piss in it to keep it warm!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2