Edging

bpb

Just once I got to exactly the PNR.

Instead of getting the contractions and pumping out the ejaculate, my ejaculate just oozed out the end of my  penis.
What a strange feeling.  I was never able to duplicate the feat.  DARN!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, bpb said:

Just once I got to exactly the PNR.

Instead of getting the contractions and pumping out the ejaculate, my ejaculate just oozed out the end of my  penis.
What a strange feeling.  I was never able to duplicate the feat.  DARN!

I like to do this over a long period, like on the weekend.  Edging , peeing a bit, edging a bit more and just keep easing off for a while. One night was doing this for hours, when I finally went to bed intending to finish off,  just the touch of the sheets started exactly what you described, its only happened to me when I've been peeing and playing for a long time.

• Like 2
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 5:36 PM, bpb said:

Does anyone practice Edging regularly?

Solo or with partner.

If with partner who calls the pause before PNR (point of no return)

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 12:57 AM, speedy3471 said:

I haven't tried this at all before. Iam gonna let my wife be in control and see what's happens hahahaha

I edge Alex sometimes, but quite often indeed, when I suck his cock

He adores it and he cums uncontrollably afterward!!!

I love to deepthroat when he does, so to be sure to partially gag on it and make it everything even more intense, visceral and morbid

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I've tried it before with my husband. It's really nice but sometimes I get so frustrated! He is in charge and he will keep teasing me right up to the edge before letting me cool down. He'll keep doing it over and over again, and eventually he'll surprise me by not moving the vibrator away and letting me climax, but I never know when that will happen. 

They give me some of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. 

This is both romantic and desperately arousing… thank you for telling us!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Sophie said:

I've tried it before with my husband. It's really nice but sometimes I get so frustrated! He is in charge and he will keep teasing me right up to the edge before letting me cool down. He'll keep doing it over and over again, and eventually he'll surprise me by not moving the vibrator away and letting me climax, but I never know when that will happen. 

That is the way that I read the theory.  That the orgasm is more intense and lasts longer.
I did a Google (edging for females) and read most of the items.  Both men and women can edge and that men do it more then women.
Well, or course I am more interested in the woman's point of view.

• Like 1
On 4/26/2019 at 12:00 PM, spywareonya said:

I edge Alex sometimes, but quite often indeed, when I suck his cock

He adores it and he cums uncontrollably afterward!!!

I love to deepthroat when he does, so to be sure to partially gag on it and make it everything even more intense, visceral and morbid

This is both romantic and desperately arousing… thank you for telling us!!!

Is there such a thing as cum-ing controllably?  Once the point or no return is reached I don't believe that one can stop it.

I did once stop exactly on the PNR and the cum just oozed out without the pumping action.  My what a strange feeling!

Edited by bpb
  • Haha 1
On 4/26/2019 at 10:45 AM, Sophie said:

I have heard of this frustration of stopping just before the orgasm.  I would doubt that in the heat of the moment that it can be tempered by the intensitivty of the final orgasm!

Edited by bpb

I get frustrated because I really really want to cum and every time I think he's going to let me... he stops. Once I finally have my orgasm everything is right in the world again. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, bpb said:

Is there such a thing as cum-ing controllably?  Once the point or no return is reached I don't believe that one can stop it.

I did once stop exactly on the PNR and the cum just oozed our without the pumping action.  My what a strange feeling!

Ahhahahhaha I meant the difference between cumming with classic one-by-one frontward shots like in online movies, and exploding like a 360" fountain HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

For that sensation, Alex told me it happened to him too!!! Ahahahahhah

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

Would anyone be interested in a "story" where I write about the next time my husband teases me like I described? 

OH, YES, YES, Yes.
I want to hear the frustration as he pauses, what it feels like to get fired up again.  Is it better then the first time up to the pause.
Does it get more frustrating with each pause.
And then the orgasm.  I just don't know if you can describe this to do it justice.
You can bet that with every statement that you make you will be getting reactions from me!

Maybe I can write about my reactions!

Edited by bpb
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
On 4/28/2019 at 11:53 AM, Sophie said:

Thanks guys. In that case I'll post about it when it next happens and I'll make sure to include as much detail as possible. 

Looking forward to the event.  I just hope that my eagerness doesn't get as turned on as your avatar's distress.
I know that some feelings just cannot be described.  We will have to do with a statement that they do exist and fill in the blank with our own minds.

I reached the point some years ago when I could no longer put up an erection.  Then a few years later could no longer create and orgasm.
Do you think that I could turn my mind off!  No way, I just love to hear of sexual activity, the more details the better.

Some of my most enjoyable time on PeeFans as been in conversation with CrissyP.  She could go into details as she told of sexual accounts on both sides of the fence.  Oh was I ever turned on.
I have reread our conversation for the enjoyment of her accounts.  The sexual activity covered only about a quarter of our conversation, but it was stimulating.

Here is to hoping that you get HORNY tonight!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4/27/2019 at 1:24 PM, Sophie said:

Would anyone be interested in a "story" where I write about the next time my husband teases me like I described? 

Thanks guys. In that case I'll post about it when it next happens and I'll make sure to include as much detail as possible. 

It has been a month now, and your husband hasn't felt like teasing you yet?  It is going to be an edging time when he does.  Having trouble waiting!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Boy,  if I just had the ear of your husband I would try to convince him that he needs to be teasing you by withholding multiple times before letting you EXPLODE!

• Like 1