What happens when you have to pee?

I was wondering what happens to everyone here when they have to pee and what happens? I know that's kind of broad so hopefully my explanation can help?

So as many of you know I have a very very small bladder of like 150mL which has caused me to have more desperation stories then most people😂 For me when I start to feel the need to pee it originates from my lower abdomen and slowly grows. Eventually I'll start to feel a force almost pushing out onto my slit as pee tried to escape. Eventually that force.grows and then I feel the force specifically on my urethra as it tried to leak out. This is usually when I'll start to drive and leak small amounts from my slit as I continue to try to hold it in. If I get to this stage I usually end up wetting myself. That happens when I feel a faster growing force that makes it harder and harder to hold until I just can't. No matter how hard I try I won't be able to stop the flow and will involuntarily wet myself. 

I thought about making this post because I saw some posts saying that a lot of people won't ever pee involuntarily no matter how bad they have to go and it.made me wonder what this power of ultimate bladder control is like😂

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

I feel the absolute opposite 😊

I feel it my willy first when I need to pee, and I have to “clench it up” to stop it leaking. And if I don’t let it all go on demand, then the feeling spreads up to my tummy and gets uncomfortable.

Weird how we are so different isn’t it 😊

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Jethro P said:

I feel it my willy first when I need to pee, and I have to “clench it up” to stop it leaking. And if I don’t let it all go on demand, then the feeling spreads up to my tummy and gets uncomfortable.

Ahahahaha have to admit I feel like her

Bladder starts itching from inside… and then… it press on the pussy from within ahahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

For me I feel my bladder start to put pressure on my stomach. I start to get figity and can't sit still hahaha. When I finally start to piss a awesome feeling hahaha

1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Ahahahaha have to admit I feel like her

Bladder starts itching from inside… and then… it press on the pussy from within ahahaha

1 hour ago, Jethro P said:

Thank you for the replies!! 

One question. For you, when you let go is it more of a concious decision of whether holding it is worth it or an involuntary muscle failure? Sorry just curious!

• Hot 1
8 hours ago, Riley said:

Thank you for the replies!! 

One question. For you, when you let go is it more of a concious decision of whether holding it is worth it or an involuntary muscle failure? Sorry just curious!

Great question

Failure, not. My bladder is big… and I am trained to hold.

But… we can say… it's like I give my muscles permission to release

I can ALSO actually spray, pushing voluntarily… then you see my gusher ahahahah

• Love 1
8 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

For me I feel my bladder start to put pressure on my stomach. I start to get figity and can't sit still hahaha. When I finally start to piss a awesome feeling hahaha

For the first time in my life I really grasped why some people like desperation

The simple idea of a macho like you ACTUALLY needing to piss… is… ehm… I got wet ahahahah

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, spywareonya said:

For the first time in my life I really grasped why some people like desperation

The simple idea of a macho like you ACTUALLY needing to piss… is… ehm… I got wet ahahahah

I don't really consider myself as macho haha

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I don't really consider myself as macho haha

Quite ridiculous!!!

You live in among Nature,  farm for a living, have a great wife, a marvellous son (and a funny dog), you love weapons and drinks and fuck your girl hard, and you are sensitive and polite and intense

Sorry… what is a macho in your opinion?

Was I a man I wouldn't bother you in a nasty bar...

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Quite ridiculous!!!

You live in among Nature,  farm for a living, have a great wife, a marvellous son (and a funny dog), you love weapons and drinks and fuck your girl hard, and you are sensitive and polite and intense

Sorry… what is a macho in your opinion?

Was I a man I wouldn't bother you in a nasty bar...

When you phrase it like that, iam macho. Iam being to modest, sorry it's a canadian habit haha

• 3 weeks later...

Like the others have said I feel it in my bladder first. It's like a dull ache that gradually builds up. It doesn't hurt but I can definitely feel it. I suppose it's similar to having a big meal, it doesn't hurt but you can tell your tummy is full of food. After a while I start feeling it against my urethra and at that point it gets much more uncomfortable and I usually quickly find somewhere to wee. 

When I need to go I feel in my bladder first. Then  I feel it start to hurt more in my bladder and sometimes need to go bad I feel it in my stomach area.

Sometimes I feel I need to go I can feel it in my dick.  I can hold it for a while until it hurts too much and try to find a rest rooms.

If I have to hold for any reason I find my bladder capacity increases and I don't feel the need to go until I am very full, but the more frequently I pee the quicker I feel a little tingle inside that tells me it is time to pee.

If I hold too long my bladder starts spasming and a few involuntary drops come out, but I don't get to that stage very often.

The strangest thing is when I am sitting and wetting myself. I usually just do a little bit first to wet my skirt and the seat, but just doing a little sets of my bladder tingling to do more until I feel that everything has soaked in nicely and I can relax and slowly empty out. After that as soon as I have more than a teaspoonful in my bladder I get a tingle to tell me it is time to pee, and eventually it just happens by reflex - the first I know I want to pee is feeling the warmth!

• Like 1