What's the most desperate you've ever been to pee?

I don't feel like entering too many details, but I was helding it in for a ritual which required me to fill a 1,5 liters bottle (partially filled anyway with other stuff, uh) with one single piss

I cannot remember he exact number of hours I held it in, but it was the Whole day, since after my morning piss/poo and a couple of another toilet trips just after breakfast, at a certain point I started to hold it in after drinking a special brew, and it went on for the Whole day

During its final hours, I was laying down on my back on the bed to ease pressure...

It was the most absurd piss of my Whole life

More than one liter (which, plus all stuff in the bottle, almost filled it, the way it was supposed to happen)

Since then, I have never ever been so desperate, not even by far

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I've never been so desperate that I've been close to pissing myself haha. If I feel the need I find somewhere to piss haha

I've held it of course, but not to the point of being to uncomfortable.Β 

I can't say I've pissed a while litre befor haha, between 500 to 700ml is my average haha

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I've never been so desperate that I've been close to pissing myself haha. If I feel the need I find somewhere to piss haha

I've held it of course, but not to the point of being to uncomfortable.Β 

I can't say I've pissed a while litre befor haha, between 500 to 700ml is my average haha

pretty similar, although I am reasonably desperate at the moment 😁

• Haha 1

@Riley Thank you for sharing your story it's appreciated and I really enjoyed reading it πŸ˜‰

Since you shared your story here is mine which I hope you enjoy. There was this one time where I had been at work all day out of town and had to travel home on a train. On the walk to the train I started to need to pee but thought nothing of it as the train ride had normally only taken 20 minutes. But when I got to the train station there was an announcement that the train was delayed by 20 minutes I seem to recall. Since it was cold this wasn't helping my need to pee but I thought I will just go on the train. By the time the train arrived I was desperate to go so as soon as I got on the train I went to the car where the toilet was.Β  When I got there the only toilet on the train (as it was a commuter train) was not working and I seriously doubted if I could hold it the entire ride home. The best I could think of was to find a seat to sit down and try to hide my desperate need to pee. I didn't want to hold myself as there were lots of people around as it was the main commuting time. The train ride seemed to take forever and I was finding it harder to hold. Eventually the train arrived at my station so I carefully stood up and got off the train. The walk home from the station normally took 5 minutes but as I was really desperate to pee I couldn't walk fast so it took me 10 minutes. All the while whilst I was walking home I kept telling myself just a bit longer. I still didn't want to hold myself as there were lots of people around. I managed to arrive home without having an accident but by the time I did I was too desperate so had to rush to the toilet without taking my shoes or coat off. I peed for what seemed an eternity I would say it was one of the most relieving pees of my life.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Back in the '90s, a couple that we knew was going to Los Angeles to try to get on a game show as a contestant.Β  We were invited, so the 4 of us took the 2 hour drive from San Diego.Β  As we passed through San Clemente, I felt the urge.Β  I mentioned to Sean that the next time that he could stop at a gas station that I needed to go.Β  I kept waiting for him to pull off the freeway.Β  The urge was getting more severe.Β  By the time that we passed Long Beach, I feared that I was going to lose it and piss their back seat.Β  I should have reminded him, but didn't.Β  When we finally parked at a marketplace, I made a B-line to the men's room.Β  I started to piss the second that I got my dick out of my pants before I had an accurate aim at the urinal.Β  (Oops!)Β  My apologies to the janitor for the mess!Β  I must have peed non-stop for at least 2 minutes.Β  I spoke to my lady friend on the side and told her that I nearly didn't make it.Β  She said that Sean probably forgot that I needed to stop.Β  Since that trip, any time that I go for a road trip, I always make a point to make sure that if anyone needs to stop that they speak up (when I'm the driver).Β  If someone else drives, I mention that if someone needs to stop, don't make us wait.

I'm not into the whole desperation thing from a fetish perspective however when I've normally been thatΒ desperate its been related to going out drinking so usually when on a train home after a night out, iirc only on a couple of times I've been that busting that I'm had to get off a train/tube to find a loo (or some alternative).

Many moons back I used to do a lot overnight on call work requiring me to coordinate activities over conference calls, I was once on one of those where I was so busting but couldn't leave the call that I had to pee into a bottle whilst talking on the phone and not let anyone else know what I was doing, very stressful at the time IIRC.

Β 

• Hot 1

It seems that about 90% of most desperate involve car or other vehicle journeys... Β  I don't tend to find myself with a particularly large threshold between needing to go and bursting, but a couple of years ago I did decide to have a deliberate hold on a solo car journey.

I'd been photographing a weekend's music event in the southern tip of England, pretty much as far as it gets, at least an hour if not two past the end of any motorway. Β As it happened the last band on the Sunday night were particularly keen for my services so it was about 1am when I got onto the roads - which were at least empty. Knowing I'd be driving I'd been on soft drinks and to be honest I was probably a bit on the dehydrated side through rushing about photographing. Β At the first sign of civilisation (a 24 hr garage) I stopped and got a large coffee, for the caffeine, some chocolate and some fizzy drinks, before getting back on the road.

My total journey was at least 250 miles, much of it with cruise control and barely any traffic. What there was were lorries at 50mph in the inside lane and I was passing them quickly. I'd been on the road for maybe two hours through towards Birmingham when I started to feel the need to pee, but nothing too serious. Once around the toll road and on the M6 motorway northwards I was enjoying the feeling of being full and getting steadily fuller. Β Another 10-15 minutes and I approached one of the service stations, debating whether to stop or not. In the UK the motorway signs are pretty helpful in that they tell you before the services arrive and then a mile before there'll be a signpost stating Services 1 mile & 14 miles or similar.

Hence for the next hour I played a game with myself - 14 miles would be just one 10 minutes, so I'd stop at the next one. Then when I got a mile from it, the next services was only another 15 minutes away. That carried on as my car ate up the miles and my bladder got fuller and fuller. As I got pretty desperate I undid my belt and top button of jeans, unzipping in the darkness. As a few more miles passed I was getting really desperate and waves of 'Got to Pee' were hitting, then passing before hitting again five minutes later. Β As the waves sat I was squirming about, tapping my foot, squeezing myself until each wave passed.

One more service station passed an then I knew that was it - I didn't want to flood my car seat. Β Between the waves of desperation I was very turned on and my hardness helped, but as each wave of desperation hit that hardness went away - in readiness for release. Finally I turned onto the slip road, a spurt escaping into my pants. Β I clenched hard, my muscles being the only thing preventing total loss, pulled onto the empty service station car park and pulled up almost immediately. The car park was huge and dark, and I was miles from the building. I threw the door open, jumped out, yanking my open jeans down slightly and let loose a high arc of pee.

It felt amazing to finally let the coffee and fizzy pop out, I don't know that I peed for that long, but it felt amazing and liberating. Partly the relief, partly the cold night air and partly the open air release.

• Like 1

I've been holding my pee all afternoon in my home office. When I get too desperate to hold it, it squirts into my pants. My pants and underwear are now pretty wet. Last time I got some uncontrollable urges, I thought it would be fun to pull my pants down and see how long I could hold out. Not long before I was squirting all over the floor. I only wish it were carpet, but I don't live alone.

IMG_0875.jpg

Edited by crick3701
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
56 minutes ago, crick3701 said:

I've been holding my pee all afternoon in my home office. When I get too desperate to hold it, it squirts into my pants. My pants and underwear are now pretty wet. Last time I got some uncontrollable urges, I thought it would be fun to pull my pants down and see how long I could hold out. Not long before I was squirting all over the floor. I only wish it were carpet, but I don't live alone.

IMG_0875.jpg

Looks like you were plenty desperate haha. At least the cleanup will be easy hahaha

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Looks like you were plenty desperate haha. At least the cleanup will be easy hahaha

This is why I would never piss in my own house unless I am gonna clean up anyway ahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

But in other girl's houses, I pissed everywhere...

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
9 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

This is why I would never piss in my own house unless I am gonna clean up anyway ahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

But in other girl's houses, I pissed everywhere...

I've pissed on my floors before, but I was planning on mopping anyways hahahaΒ 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On β€Ž3β€Ž/β€Ž28β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 3:26 PM, speedy3471 said:

Thats what I thought you meant haha

My last story involves a piss of almost 40 seconds, I was kinda full before letting it all out

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

That's why we only 'rent' anything we drink, what goes in most come out hahaha

We are like windmills, we extract energy from existence, live by it, and then return it...

Flow...

• Love 1