Shaggy&Scooby's corner!!!

Made some pork rice bowls recently (this one's for Scoob since I know Shaggy's a vegan). Generally I prefer to bake my pork chops in the oven, grilling's not exactly my forte. I bake at 350° and rub the chops with a mix of seasoned salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Usually I'll wait three minutes, flip em' over, then do another three, and see how they look, repeat until they're a nice beige-ish brown with a pink center. Once I'm done I take my rice out of the rice cooker, cut the pork into bites, and pour em' both into a nice big bowl (also have some edamame or buttered corn on the side). Drizzle on some shoyu and parsley then it's perfect!

Also remember that one episode of Mystery Inc. where Daphne got brainwashed into thinking Shaggy was Fred and it's kinda implied that Shaggy knew what was wrong and went along with it anyway? Kinda fucked up, ngl (I know that's not even the most fucked up thing in Mystery Inc. but still, what the hell Shaggy?)

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2022 at 12:34 AM, Peenicks said:

I prefer to bake my pork chops in the oven

I used to grill mine until the grill packed up several years ago. Not going to buy a new cooker just for the grill. So when I eat pork chops now I bake them in the oven too, and they actually taste nicer that way.

• Agree 1