PRAISE MICHAEL COHEN!

2prnot2p

For trade:Prime Minister takes much glory for some reason being the 2nd female P.M.

Can be rather indecisive,and eager to please.

Will swap for rather belligerent billionaire,with dont give a shit about whats offensive character..

31 minutes ago, F.W said:

For trade:Prime Minister takes much glory for some reason being the 2nd female P.M.

Will swap for rather belligerent billionaire,with dont give a shit about whats offensive character..

Nah, a racist, sexist, sexually abusive, narcissistic sociopath on an ego trip is not my cup of tea at all, I'm afraid.

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, F.W said:

🤔

Feel free to say a bit more, FW. When I make responses like that I am only posting as a member and not a mod.

You are entitled to express your views. As long as they do not break any rules no one is going to censor you or get on your case, lol.

4 hours ago, F.W said:

You're out of your freaking mind!  This is coming from someone who claims Trump is liked in the UK.  You're full of it!  He is NOT!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

cohen.jpeg

When everybody around you is going to jail, i.e., five convictions so far, the likelihood of you being guilty is very high.  No one knows all of what Mueller has found out.  There are other investigations going on too.  Trump is a criminal, without a doubt.  We'll see it all come out in time.  I have no doubt.

Edited by 2prnot2p
  • Like 1

I would love to see Trump impeached and removed from office.
However, this is more of a political process than a court trial.
There are enough congress members from the Democratic party that could carry an impeachment.

However, to be put out of office would require the Senate to vote, two thirds majority is required.  With a majority of Republicans in the Senate that is not likely to happen unless many Republicans decide that he is a real danger to this country (which I feel he is).  There is only one president that came close to being put out of office and that was a president Johnson who held office just after Lincoln, and he lack just one vote of being put our out of office.  Two thirds majority is required.

I think that our best bet is to NOT elect him for a second term.  Then maybe he can be indicted and stand trial for the criminal that he is.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

What makes Cohen's testimony convincing is that he said he had no knowledge of collusion between Trump and the Russians in regards to the election.  If he really wanted to throw Trump under the bus, he could have and would have lied and said he did have first-hand knowledge of collusion.  He did not do this.

As for that poll, the ignorant public aren't the ones who impeach.  Congress does that.  Furthermore, all the legal experts I saw said they found Cohen's testimony to be very believable. 

Edited by 2prnot2p

The best case scenario would be to wait until Trump is out of the White House and a Democrat is elected.  Then, the FBI could arrest and indict him.  This way, there would be no pardon for him like there was for Nixon. 

The Justice Dept. could sit and wait before filing charges.  I hope this is what happens.  So, no impeachment or removal would be necessary and he would get what he deserves, with no pardon!  (It's been stated that a sitting president cannot be indicted/arrested.  He must be out of office first.)

Well, one can hope.

Edited by 2prnot2p

@UnabashedUser 

You post links of right wing propaganda, but won't talk.  Why is that?  I thought you Texans were tough boys.  I guess not.  Why won't you make a case for your leader?  Anyone can post a link to a site that is clearly slanted to the far right.  What are you afraid of? 

I suspect you know that most folks are anti-Trump and that you lack the ability to debate.

Wasn't there a movement recently where Texas wanted to leave the U.S.?  I believe there was.  As far as I'm concerned, you can.  Good riddance.  And take the whole south with you!  Now, go away if you cannot discuss issues and just want to post links. 

• Like 1

Me thinks @UnabashedUser  is very strange.  I would never just post links to BS if I disagreed with an important thing like this thread. 

So, Texan, can you at least tell us why you won't talk here?  Wassup wid dat?

Do you have a confederate flag anywhere in your house or car?  Just tell us that much.  Do you?  Tell the truth!  C'mon, be a man!