Jump to content
Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
UnabashedUser

Piss in the water or on the side?

Recommended Posts

It's not manly to pee quietly, therefore, in the water. If your flow is not strong you will be accused of being a homo or having a small dick. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

When I was toilet trained as a young lad, I was directed to aim for the middle of the water of the toilet.  It is my default method.

When I wake up in the middle of the night, it's easier to not turn on the lights and sit.  I have an easier time getting back to sleep if I leave the lights off.

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:28 PM, Drench said:

It's not manly to pee quietly, therefore, in the water. If your flow is not strong you will be accused of being a homo or having a small dick. 

Ahahahahha this is hilarious!!!

 

Really you boys can be that mean?

I thought it was a ladies-only flaw to be so eager on bad jokes ahahah

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I piss into the water, I like making noise while pissing hahahah

The very few times I piss in the toilet, I just go

it usually gets on the porcelain because my stream is strong and oriented frontward...

As you can see in my many videos!!!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/22/2019 at 9:08 AM, spywareonya said:

The very few times I piss in the toilet, I just go

it usually gets on the porcelain because my stream is strong and oriented frontward...

As you can see in my many videos!!!

Your stream looks like you could peel paint hahaha. Lots of pressure behind it haha

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Your stream looks like you could peel paint hahaha. Lots of pressure behind it haha

Yes, staying on this forum I am beginning to be amazed at how big my bladder is and how forcelly I can piss!!!

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post

I know I'm not a dude but I'm going to answer this anyway😂 when I peed I usually pee into the water because that's the most comfortable but if I'm trying to be quiet I'll slide towards the front of the toilet seat and pee while trying to like half hold back so my stream isn't loud🤷‍♀️

I hope that helps!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...