LADIES: what number are you?

Sxxn

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 6:39 PM, mickymoist said:

So long since I saw one in real life that I'd take whatever I was offered 😂😂

Never give up, you are such a sweetheart I would date you 100% if I was free!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
On 3/26/2019 at 1:05 PM, Riley said:

I'm kind of curious so I decided to ask. What is everyone's favorite number? Like which one do you find the most attractive?

6 is my favourite. I had an ex who had a 6, it was amazing, she was ALWAYS shaved!

• Hot 1

Personally in terms of asthetics I lean towards a 6 or a 10 but I think every one is beautiful and special in it's own way, and that beauty is magnified by that numbers wearer. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 4 months later...
On 11/12/2018 at 5:32 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Quick shout for the ladies....  They're all beautiful, and definitely a thing of wonder!!!   Ignore anyone that says number x is...  or number y is prettier!  

There's lots of self-submitted pics that do far more for  me than a lot of the pro actresses - the last thing this friendly forum needs is body shaming.

Thank you! Sad to see when longer lipped ladies get shamed for something that is outside of their control. Not a fan of people getting their bits graded either!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

Thank you! Sad to see when longer lipped ladies get shamed for something that is outside of their control. Not a fan of people getting their bits graded either!

Absolutely !!!     They're all things of wonder and beauty!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

O your absolute right. How boring would this world be if every man were alike and every women alike? Being different is what makes up unique, and adds a bit of mystery to everyday life

Being bullied or outcasted because you are diffrent isn't and shouldn't be acceptable and it must stop

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 1 year later...