A year of peeing in pools

8 hours ago, beachmom said:

You're certainly not alone, many of my friends as well as myself walk over to the pool and relieve ourselves while sitting on the edge. I myself rarely swim when I take the boys to the pool, yet I always relieve myself there. Ironically, my boys spend the whole day in the water, but get out and run into the dressing area as they won't pass up an opportunity to relieve themselves indiscriminately.

I've heard about that before from you! It almost gives the feeling that you're leaving something in the water on their behalf. Did you always do it in the pool like that, or was it only when you started needing to watch the boys?

3 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Oh yes it has certainly been a lovely warm summer here in England this year, which encourages much more swimming of course.  I visit indoor pools when the weather isn't good (which is all too often here!) but there's nothing to beat an open-air pool in the sunshine.  Either way I can't imagine taking a swim without peeing in the pool.  I always plan ahead before a pool visit, not peeing ahead of time so I'll be in urgent need when I get to the pool.  Having changed quickly I'll get right into the pool, then enjoying the relief as I let it all go through my swimsuit and into the water.

Interesting to hear Beachmom relieves herself into the water without actually swimming. I'm gonna try that.  Because Spectacle is a man it excites me to hear that he purposely pissed into the water the way he did.  Both naughty and satisfying!    

It's true! I am a man. It's occurring to me that I might've wanted to explicitly say so in the opening post, although hopefully the reference to my swimming trunks will prevent any straight guys from getting a mistaken boner about it. 😋

I've heard it often said that in England, you get something like one week of proper sunshine in the summer and then it's right back to the gloomy gray usual. I feel like that would encourage people to swim indoors a lot more, which also means they might swim in public pools more. Here in America, outdoor backyard pools are pretty much a way of life, but besides the odd pool party, those only really get used by one family at a time. Maybe that means in England there's more public pool peeing all around! (I'm just spitballing here. But it's the kind of thing that you get to wonder about on a forum like this.)

The last time I did actually go to someone's backyard pool here, I was super shocked, because the water was pretty much ice-cold. It was during a party, with a fair few people around, and the pool was one of those above-ground circular ones with the ladder to get inside. I swam up to the wall (by the filter intake so the water was moving around me) and rested my arms on top of it, looking out at the people doing their barbecue and chatting it up nearby, and let out my whole bladder's worth without looking down or moving at all. I kid you not, it was the warmest-feeling pee of my life. It was too cold for me to get an erection afterward in the water, but I probably might've!

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

Unfortunately what you've said about a typical summer in England is accurate Spectacle!  As you've guessed most swimming takes place indoors, in public pools, and from what I've both heard and seen I honestly have a feeling more people pee in them than don't.

Guest UnabashedUser

Whenever the wife and I go to the pool together it's a jointa  pee, worked up ahead of time.

I will snuggle up to her butt and we let it go simultaneously as she reaches through her legs to feel my warm jet and I reach around the front to feel hers. We try to pick out interesting people in the pool to watch as we pee and I usually develop a raging erection which she massages. Later in private we take care of that <grin>

1 hour ago, UnabashedUser said:

Whenever the wife and I go to the pool together it's a jointa  pee, worked up ahead of time.

I will snuggle up to her butt and we let it go simultaneously as she reaches through her legs to feel my warm jet and I reach around the front to feel hers. We try to pick out interesting people in the pool to watch as we pee and I usually develop a raging erection which she massages. Later in private we take care of that <grin>

By interesting people, do you mean sexy ones that you can ogle, or just ones you're hoping your pee will get on together? .Because either answer would be valid. Sounds like you two have a delicious routine worked out.

16 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Unfortunately what you've said about a typical summer in England is accurate Spectacle!  As you've guessed most swimming takes place indoors, in public pools, and from what I've both heard and seen I honestly have a feeling more people pee in them than don't.

Well, you might know where my next question is going, but what do you mean by "both heard and seen"? It sounds like there are some examples waiting just around the corner... 😉

Guest UnabashedUser
6 hours ago, Spectacle said:

By interesting people, do you mean sexy ones that you can ogle, or just ones you're hoping your pee will get on together? .Because either answer would be valid. Sounds like you two have a delicious routine worked out.

Well, you might know where my next question is going, but what do you mean by "both heard and seen"? It sounds like there are some examples waiting just around the corner... 😉

Interesting people we can fantasize about as we pee. She's into lifeguard types, I like busty girls in their 30's. We try not to get close to people who might get onto what we're doing.

11 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Interesting people we can fantasize about as we pee. She's into lifeguard types, I like busty girls in their 30's. We try not to get close to people who might get onto what we're doing.

Interesting indeed! I don't want to pry too hard about non-pee-related things, but I'm curious how the act of peeing plays into the fantasy, if it does at all. Do you just like watching sexy people while you do your thing? Or are they special some way for pee stuff in particular?

On 11/6/2018 at 6:00 AM, Alfresco said:

I once saw a lifeguard get off her chair, sit on the side of the pool, pee and return to her chair.   She was quite hot and I guessed what she was up to.  She sat on the poolside where the water lapped over the edge of the pool, so her bum was in very shallow (like 5mm deep) water and her legs were in the pool.  I swam towards her and I could see that her swimsuit was wet way above the water line.   She was there about 30 secs, then splashed water from the pool over her body and swimsuit so that she was all wet and disguised the wet patch of pee.  Then she got up and went straight back to sitting on her viewing chair.

I gotta wonder how often lifeguards do this. It's their job to watch the swimmers, right? And they have to do it constantly, back and forth, back and forth across the pool so they can tell if anyone's been underwater too long. So leaving the pool area to go to the bathroom would be pretty inconvenient.

Leave it to you to find a hot lifeguard lady peeing into the pool, though. 😀 If every swimmer were as observant as you, no one would get away with doing their business in the water, I expect.

• Like 2
On 11/7/2018 at 2:46 PM, Spectacle said:

I gotta wonder how often lifeguards do this. It's their job to watch the swimmers, right? And they have to do it constantly, back and forth, back and forth across the pool so they can tell if anyone's been underwater too long. So leaving the pool area to go to the bathroom would be pretty inconvenient.

Leave it to you to find a hot lifeguard lady peeing into the pool, though. 😀 If every swimmer were as observant as you, no one would get away with doing their business in the water, I expect.

I've only spotted a lifeguard peeing that once.  It was a private health club pool as well, not a public pool.  The lifeguard in question was about 24 years old and very shapely.   Definite lucky sighting, but I'm sure there are many more lifeguards (male and female) that have their ways of relieving themselves when on duty.

I've seen at least three cases of competitive swimmers peeing on poolside (I have reported them here somewhere) and I've also seen a lady pee in the locker area through her swimsuit and another girl who I'm convinced peed in the communal shower area.

49 minutes ago, beachmom said:

I've always done it in pools, lakes, seaside, but as a kid and in my early adult years I was swimming. These days I do much less swimming, but the pool is still the most convenient place to pee, I think most of the ladies do it there. At this particular apartment pool there are no restrooms there, you're expected to go back to your apartment I guess, so you often hear moms quietly advise little kids to just go in the pool. There are however mens and womens dressing cabins, (walls like toilet partitions, a foot or so above the ground and no roof). As there are no toilets, many of the boys and the occasional men there seem to prefer to step in the cabin and relieve themselves on the concrete. They must think they're in private, but lying out on the pool deck it's quite visible to all the ladies where they've done it, but it's better than running the boys back home.

Who can understand the mind of a boy at the swimming pool? ... Probably not me, I didn't spend much time around dressing cabins in my youth. But it's interesting that anyone would use them as a urinal, when it's so obvious from the outside that a stream of 'water' is coming down onto the ground. I guess they really have no shame.

And that's funny to say especially because I usually think of 'no shame' as the mentality that lets people pee in the water at swimming pools. Maybe there's a difference here between shame and embarrassment. It's pretty tough to be embarrassed by peeing in the pool, because embarrassment requires you to be noticed and that's a cinch to avoid. But it's easy to feel ashamed inside, knowing that your pee is going into the water where it'll stay and get all over all the other swimmers. Maybe the boys think they're being merciful.

On 11/10/2018 at 12:04 AM, Spectacle said:

Who can understand the mind of a boy at the swimming pool? ... Probably not me, I didn't spend much time around dressing cabins in my youth. But it's interesting that anyone would use them as a urinal, when it's so obvious from the outside that a stream of 'water' is coming down onto the ground. I guess they really have no shame.

And that's funny to say especially because I usually think of 'no shame' as the mentality that lets people pee in the water at swimming pools. Maybe there's a difference here between shame and embarrassment. It's pretty tough to be embarrassed by peeing in the pool, because embarrassment requires you to be noticed and that's a cinch to avoid. But it's easy to feel ashamed inside, knowing that your pee is going into the water where it'll stay and get all over all the other swimmers. Maybe the boys think they're being merciful.

While it's quite obvious the boys are pissing in the cabin and occasionally a boys mom is a bit uneasy about them doing so,  we've all come to tolerate them doing so, because after all at least they're not peeing in the pool. On the other hand the ladies much prefer the discretion of the pool, even if it's nastier to pee in the pool. I'm sure the boys decision has nothing to do with being merciful to the other swimmers, but rather they're taking advantage of an opportunity to let loose on the floor, something they know makes their moms very uneasy and would never tolerate in any other circumstance. It makes me quite uncomfortable when my boys do so around my friends, however since most of their boys do so as well I tolerate them. I suppose I do take a bit of revenge on the boys as I'm sitting on the edge of the pool talking to them and peeing into the pool inches away from them without them having any idea.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
14 hours ago, beachmom said:

While it's quite obvious the boys are pissing in the cabin and occasionally a boys mom is a bit uneasy about them doing so,  we've all come to tolerate them doing so, because after all at least they're not peeing in the pool. On the other hand the ladies much prefer the discretion of the pool, even if it's nastier to pee in the pool. I'm sure the boys decision has nothing to do with being merciful to the other swimmers, but rather they're taking advantage of an opportunity to let loose on the floor, something they know makes their moms very uneasy and would never tolerate in any other circumstance. It makes me quite uncomfortable when my boys do so around my friends, however since most of their boys do so as well I tolerate them. I suppose I do take a bit of revenge on the boys as I'm sitting on the edge of the pool talking to them and peeing into the pool inches away from them without them having any idea.

Going by the teachings of @Maggie_555, the proper course of action would be to try and encourage the boys to just stay in the pool for it. But I know enough about family life to know that a parent sometimes has to pick their battles. And if they're going to be peeing someplace besides in a toilet either way, is it really worth trying to get them to shift?

I've heard anecdotes of guys peeing into swimming pools very openly from the side. Like, just standing on the deck and letting the pee stream pour in, with their privates out for all to see. But I've never seen it in person. I have a feeling that happens more in private pools, like at residential pool parties and that kinda thing. It's much harder to get away with at a public pool where not everyone knows each other. Not that peeing in the changing area on the floor is much more merciful, but maybe if it's not indecent exposure it's not a problem.

But I'd just call that a better argument for discreetly peeing into the water without drawing attention either way. It sounds like you and the other moms have the right idea. Yes, urinating in pools is bad for the water quality and all that, yes, using the pool that way basically makes it into a giant toilet, but nobody has to know you're doing it. That seems to me like the ideal approach.

16 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Count me in. A little pee in the pool won't do it any harm. That's what the chlorine is for. Feels so hot and naughty.

That's what I'm talking about! Every time someone pees in the pool, they're doing something that could be sexy, but it counts the best if they appreciate it too. Or, if like certain adults, they're doing it to get back at pesky kids who refuse to obey common decency. 😋

• Like 1
11 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Hmmm how is it getting back at kids again? Do they know you're doing it? Are they doing it too? Missed something here.

Oh, it was because of what @beachmom was saying, with boys getting out of the pool to go pee in the changing area, which is a nuisance. And it's not as easy for women to do that, so their moms who are watching them get stuck with the pool as a place to pee. But that's just as well, because it's sorta payback for the boys' rudeness. Or that was the gist I got out of it.

• Like 1