Glasses and cuteness

Riley

Do you find people with glasses less attractive than people without glasses? In my personal opinion I think glasses can be really cute and add character to a person's face but I'm also biased since I wear glasses🤷🤷🤷

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I think people can look cute with glasses. (I wear glasses 85% of the time). Based on the glasss though, but I certainly would never discriminate against anyone that wears glasses.  I like sunglasses better-they can add to the hotness factor.    

• Like 2

Do you mean "attractive" or "beautiful"? In my books these are to separate things, as someone who is attractive might not be beautiful (at least by standards of the beauty-industry).

Hmm, I say: it depends. On the form of the face, the type and color of the glasses, and the attitude of the wearer.

Probably, for everyone there is a type of glasses that will fit them, but unless the person wearing them is not confident, it will not "work".

For me, although I have to wear glasses, I usually don't, unless I am in a situation where I absolutely need to see perfectly (like in traffc).

But at home I don't wear them, although I can't clearly see what is 2 meters/ 6 feet away from me. But I just don't want to have something in my face and on my nose (and I don' want to wear contacts, either).

For enyone else, I simply don't mind - again, totally depends on the person and his/her attitude.

• 4 weeks later...