Girls peeing - what it feels like

Hi greedyneedgirl, as for me I'm circumcised(cut) so there is nothing in the way when my pee comes out of my peehole. I can feel the pee coming out if I pull the foreskin forward and over the head so that the foreskin is in the way of the flow, as the pee flows out of my peehole I can then feel the warmth of the pee as the pee runs around the head and out from inside the foreskin. 

So my question is, can girls feel the pee flowing and the warmth of it inside and around the inner labia and as it comes out. 

Edited by Sexmad1001
  • Like 1

I think what sexmad is asking for is a vivid description of what it feels like as a female pee is about to come out,  including how it feels at your pee hole and the sensations as it flows across your lady bits. I have always been highly curious about this as well. I also enjoy hearing how it feels and where as your desperation increases.

Of course males are different and our pee has longer to travel on the way out, but once urine reaches out pee hole ( I am circumsized) it is unimpeded.

However, I will try to describe the sensation. As with women the need to pee starts in the bladder. For me however,the need moves next to the tip of my penis. I know the sphincter is at the base, but it feels like pee is pressing at my pee hole, even though it is not really there. I feel it there right now, my bladder feels very full.

Anyway, when I am about to go I can actually feel urine flowing down my penis bot internally, and externally, for a split second before it comes out.  There is a quick feeling of strong pressure at my pee hole just as it begins to flow.  If I have held it a long time and am really overfull  ocasionally I feel my pee hole streatch as my urine rushes out relieving the pent up pressure . I continue to feel it flowing through the opening as I urinate. Externally, I feel the flow with my fingers that I am using to aim myself.  Externally, I feel it that way until I am finished urinating- think of how your fingers feel liquid you are sucking through a straw. Internally quite not as much, but my penis does swell a bit as my urethra expands a hair to allow the pee to flow.

I came back  over an hour later to add some thoughts I forgot. I still have not peed and being desperate reminded me of what I missed. Sitting here I know I have to go badly, but standing up doing chores as an excuse not to go, I have to hold myself from time to time when there is strong pressure at my pee hole.I am close to doing that sitting here now.

Edited by wettingman
  • Like 2
On 10/7/2018 at 11:17 PM, greedyneedygirl said:

other guys; If you are 'uncut', do you pull your foreskin back when you pee?

It varies.  I often leave my foreskin rolled back all day anyway, so when I pee there doesn't seem to be any point of putting it in the way.  However, sometimes I have my foreskin in place during the day - if that is the case then I don't usually roll it back to pee.  It usually parts a little at the tip and makes way for the pee.    Very occasionally I will hold the foreskin in place and seal it and release a bit of pee to balloon it up, then I release it and watch the pee spurt out, this does make the foreskin and tip of the penis warm and wet, which is a nice feeling.  It does usually come out with a bit less control when doing this, so messes are possible.

6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

It varies.  I often leave my foreskin rolled back all day anyway, so when I pee there doesn't seem to be any point of putting it in the way.  However, sometimes I have my foreskin in place during the day - if that is the case then I don't usually roll it back to pee. 

Being circumcised at birth I have no experience with this but now I am just curious. If you pee with your foreskin in place does a tiny amount of urine stay behind or your skin underneath stay damp, causing irritation, similar to a female that does not wipe.  

• 2 weeks later...

My personal experience, and i know some of you like details:

When it starts coming out, RELIEF is the best I can describe it. I feel part of the lips get warm and then it goes away. Once the flow has started, I push a little so that the stream is constant... however, it doesn't ways work out that way as it might have leaked on my bum and close to that area. Then its about 2-3 wipes depending of the mess.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 10/7/2018 at 5:17 PM, greedyneedygirl said:

We also have a bit more going on between our legs, fleshy obstacles like the inner labia, for instance. This can impede the flow, or break it up to provide a more 'splashy' pee. 

That's what is so cool about girls--all the different ways the pee exits depending on her pussy shape and how powerful the stream is.

On 10/24/2018 at 7:49 PM, Sephora said:

My personal experience, and i know some of you like details:

When it starts coming out, RELIEF is the best I can describe it. I feel part of the lips get warm and then it goes away. Once the flow has started, I push a little so that the stream is constant... however, it doesn't ways work out that way as it might have leaked on my bum and close to that area. Then its about 2-3 wipes depending of the mess.

Sounds interesting what you have said about part of your lips get warm, and then feeling goes away, it suggests the pee can be felt after it leaves the peehole, I would imagine it would feel quite nice when the lips get warm. It's strange why the warm feeling goes away. 

I'm reminded of a quote from my sis-in-law when she was young, we were on a chilly day out, she went to the toilet and then announced to us all "It's great weeing on a cold day, it warms your bum up!"

I'm guessing that the feeling of the full bladder is pretty much the same between male / female.  Generally a fulness of the bladder that gradually grows to the point of a dull ache and the feeling of consciously having to hold. As a bloke, at that point the dull ache and the hold seems to be concentrated somewhere inside my abdomen, an inch or two above the base of my penis.  Depending what I've drunk - large coffee, beer or some drinks with artificial sweeteners, I can find myself being hit with an all or nothing twinge too.

At the point of release I can feel the pressure push through my urethra momentarily before my stream emerges. I'm not circumcised and so can leave my foreskin in place, or can pull it back. It doesn't really feel any different or impede the flow. That said, if I do pull it back it seems to restrict the flow to give a narrower, higher pressure jet.  There isn't any issue with irritation, although to avoid damp underwear it's necessary to pull back a bit and shake off.

The foreskin gives another option for personal play, in pinching off the end and releasing just tiny amounts of pee to balloon up inside the foreskin to the point where it just begins to be painful - then releasing and letting it burst out.

In the case of the original question to the ladies, I guess there are so many variables and every lady will be different in anatomy, differing body masses, some more open or 'tighter' than others. Then there'll be the huge variability of position between sitting, squatting, bending, standing, legs apart or knees crossed in desperation.  As it's something we've all done from birth then the quick answer is I guess 'it just feels like peeing'.

I'm all in favour of hearing more from any of you ladies who can describe your personal best - and worst - aspects of it in more detail. Just address it from whatever aspect you like, whether holding, releasing, wetting or anything else.

On 10/8/2018 at 11:17 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

Sweet relief, I guess. The physiology of urinating, through the urethra is no different to that of a male, (I'm speculating...you guys have a little longer to travel!). We also have a bit more going on between our legs, fleshy obstacles like the inner labia, for instance. This can impede the flow, or break it up to provide a more 'splashy' pee. However I've seen cocks with fleshy foreskins, so let me turn the question on you, 'Sexmad' and other guys; If you are 'uncut', do you pull your foreskin back when you pee?

Yes I do pull the foreskin back to make aore accurate pee.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

As a man I pull back the foreskin or it sprays all over.  Here's a description I wrote up about watching my wife Bonnie pee:

Examining my wife's pussy while she pees

**Being fascinated with pussies in general, and more specific my wife's exquisite example,**while pissing, I've spent a lot of time studying them up-close and personal.

Fortunately Bonnie wholeheartedly helps me in these studies as she is rather a bit of an exhibitionist and it makes her super horny to go along with my observations and experimentation. Also much of the time she gets to pee for me which turns her on, and then of course I oblige her urges with energetic cunt-lapping followed by jackhammer fucking until she almost passes out.

My Bonnie's coochie (her word) is full and generous -- its outer lips are pussy and long and lap over in a nice bulge. When she has been exercising, or on-the-rag they sometimes stick together as if glued, and if she then starts to urinate, they seal off the flow for a few moments allowing the piss to inflate them until they suddenly burst open and gush out the retained pee. Sometimes depending on ass angle the pee rushes in a flood down her asscrack flooding her pulsing asshole which gives me another cheap thrill to witness.

She is vocal about this: "Oh my hot piss right on my asshole again. Baby make sure to wipe me there".

A great thrill is watching her in slow motion get set to pee: Pulling up of the skirt, tucking parts of it under her arms to hold it in place, the panty-drop around the ankles, then crouching slightly and spreading of her ass cheeks. If my face is upturned to observe, then, like the bombay doors opening on a bomber, the outer lips slowly spread open, revealing the cavernous inner pussy -- it's ruby red inner lips then opening by themselves revealing her lima-bean sized clit which now extends from it's little hood, glistening with moisture as she's been rubbing it externally to get it ready. ---

Next to the clit is that tight ribbed opening that has caressed my cock and tongue, the place where I have spilled my hot cum countless times -- the input of her vagina.

As she gets set to release her flow, her urinary opening reveals itself, and poutily protrudes as it relaxes to let go. Several tiny drops first appear, then two or three very short spurts which usually are the most pungent and flavorful of the load. And then the full force of her bladder screams out of the pee chute in full flow -- if the lips retract slightly to interfere, it breaks into a fan shaped stream, and several smaller streams run down either her legs or asscrack, hissing mightily as they descend.

If she's holding the lips open for me to observe, the flow stays circular and she can aim it much as a man does. Bonnie is also capable of rapidly interrupting the flow which is very stimulating if she's pissing on my hardened erection.

During the final few spurts at the end of her pee, she expels the last drops by clenching her ass muscles, and her tight brown asshole contracts then opens and contracts again. If the pee is flowing that direction, the opening will capture some of the pee or mine if I am peeing against it which I sometimes to. A portion of the pee will go into the hole and be captured -- not much, but enough to be expelled along with a fart after the main event is over. Again very very hot to watch.