Random sexy girls

F.W

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 5:00 PM, Lambo said:

Those girls that Sophie post here, the bicycle ones - why are they "sexy"?  IMO they are very young, sweet looking sports girls, pretty faces won't deny - but - sexy?  C'mon, some of them seem like school girls. I'm glad I'm into mature ladies, very glad.  

I agree. I also don't like pictures of women and young adults who look like they belong in high school senior year and first year college. I prefer those who look their age. I am 29 years old and I prefer those the same age give or take 3 years, older than 32 but not elderly who are pretty looking. Those looking too young or too old (are pretty in their right) don't appeal to me. Those who are over 25 but look like high school student make me feel weird. For example, there is a website about female models who get nude or wear erotic clothing. Some of them look like high school students. One of those models on this site (honey-cream.com) is a 26-year old model named Riley. Her bio page states she is about 27 years old, but she looks like an 18-year old. Check it out and you will see what I mean. It is a teen site unlike Playboy which has models from 18 and above. I prefer models like Shallana Marie, currently 32 years old, (naturally gorgeous Playboy model), and a good build. Although I am very skinny and don't have an athletic build (and shouldn't say this about skinny females), Shallana has the perfect body (in my point of view) she is athletic and sexy looking. Besides her, I would say Playboy model Ashleigh Hannah.