Very public wetting!

Great story.Your  clothes certainly got a soaking.I wonder what the boy who saw you peeing by your car  thought when he saw you.

1 hour ago, Riley said:

Background: so my outfit is in the picture I put in this post but I'm wearing different shoes and I'm blonde and it's a little different but that's basically what I'm wearing xD.

f10f65aa020f68813eca8e6f67dc2662.thumb.jpg.800676a21c6ff16073f2cbea6309d94e.jpg

So this is a story from last night. I went to go see fiddler on the roof in an outdoor theatre. The play not the movie btw xD. It was a small production and there were maybe 50 people there. Everything started normal at first. I had my giant water bottle and sat down to enjoy the show. 

A little while into the show I had an idea. I was sitting away from people and it was very dark outside so it was almost impossible to see anything other than the show itself. I grabbed my water bottle and drank a lot of it down. Probably around a liter. Now all I had to do was wait and continue sipping on water.

A little while later I noticed I had started needing to pee. I thought about it for a second and then let a short spurt out feeling the fabric of my panties dampen from the fluid. After that I let a little more out and felt the wetness against my slit. I smiled and decided to wait a little longer before doing anything else. 

At intermission I got up and immediatly refilled my water bottle to make sure it was full for the next part. I saw the portable toilet over to the side and felt my bladder begging for relief but I went back to my seat and waited for the show to start. Clenching my legs together to try and hold for longer. I drank more water making sure to keep drinking every few minutes to stay hydrated. 

Pretty soon I was dying to pee. I felt like I was about to burst and was considering running to the toilets to prevent potential emberrasment but wasn't sure I could make it without peeing myself. I took another sip of water and tried to hold it. 

I felt a spurt of pee make it's way out and I grabbed my crotch feeling the damp fabric against my hand trying to stop the impending flow of pee. The spurt subsided and I withdrew my hand and shifted my weight to get back into my chair when my bladder just exploded. I was peeing. I could feel the pee dampening my jeans and panties and pooling around my butt. It felt amazing to let go and I was in bliss. I drank more water and just enjoyed the feeling and the knowing that no one knew what I was up too. 

Pretty soon I already had to pee again. I was going to hold it but just decided to let go into my chair and feel the warmth spread once again. I smiled and drank more water hoping to keep the cycle going. But pretty soon the show came to an end. Right before getting up to leave I peed in my chair one last time and then quickly ran to my car parked on a nearby street. I was avoiding any light source on the way back and pretty much cutting through an open field to get to my car. Because of the long route I was taking to avoid the street lights it was taking wuite a while and I already felt the need to pee again. There was no one nearby so I slid down my jeans and panties and squatted down above the soil and let go watching the waterfall erupt from my lips. It felt amazing and the relief just washed over me. 

I finally got back to my car and before sitting down grabbed a towel from the back seat to sit on and started my journey home. About halfway home I felt a familiar twinge in my bladder but told myself I was almost home and that I could make it. I doubted the towel could hold an entire pee and not damage the seat so I held it. I felt my need getting worse and worse and j was driving occasionally grabbing myself to try and ease the urge to go. I was one backstreet only a couple minutes from home when I felt a spurt release from my bladder and then another and then a trickle. I immediately pulled over and as I got out of my car my bladder erupted and I felt pee cascading down me. In my panic I slid down my jeans and panties and squatted behind my car still peeing and heard the matter of my stream hitting the side of the road. My legs felt like Jell-O and I just sat their for a second completely exposed leaning against the back of my car until I looked ahead of my and saw the house I previously thought was empty had anlight on and looking through the window was a boy just staring at me. I immediately was super embarrassed and quickly got dressed and finished my journey home. Once I got home I got into the shower and took a long warm shower xD

That's my story thank you so much for reading! 

I love you all so much!!❤️

-Riley

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

awwwww!!! Glad you had a enjoyable time. 🙂 Totally would love to have a girls night/innocent cuddle pee fest with ya! 

Oooh that would be nice🙂🙂🙂

4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Wow....   Very hot...

Thanks😂😂😂

On 10/2/2018 at 6:58 PM, JustRich said:

This was amazing and sooo sexy!

Thanks😂

On 10/2/2018 at 1:49 PM, Sexismygod said:

What a great evening that must have been.  Wish I could've joined you.  😘

Thanks😂

On 9/30/2018 at 3:22 PM, wettingman said:

Awesome quadruple wetting . Thank You.