HAPPEE BIRTHDAY ALRFESCO!!!

14 minutes ago, Admin said:

According to his profile his birthday is the 12th, but I like your idea spywareonya of making it a multiple day celebration so that plenty of people can post in time. 🙂 

Alfresco is a perfect choice for our first mini peefans birthday party - like you said, he has been a key member of the forum from pretty much the day it was created. Happy birthday to you mate, hope it's a pee-filled (or at least fun in some way) day. 

Since they'll be over 18 now, we've got the girls from the below video to bake your cake!

I'll leave it to MissPiss to demonstrate what that process might have looked like...

https://www.pissrip.net/other/3946-misspiss-hapee-birthday.html

Oh I’m so proud of my State. 

Happy Birthday Alfresco

• Haha 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

More birthday wishes from me.

Hope these two strippers get hired for your birthday party.....and do this for you.....

2.jpg

For someone who doesn't have access to their picture collection at the minute, you're finding a lot of great pictures lately Steve! 😂

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

For someone who doesn't have access to their picture collection at the minute, you're finding a lot of great pictures lately Steve! 😂

Isn't it cool when you can hide in silence, letting Others say EXACTLY what you have been thinking, and laugh between teeth? Steve's last pics had been among the best of his life!!!

• Haha 2
  • Love 1