Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

My thoughts exactly - but Aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh - I have to go to work!   Please keep posting @Riley, I'll read it later.  DMs welcome too.

I will! Before you go, do you have any challenges or any rules you want me to have while holding😂

2 minutes ago, Riley said:

I will! Before you go, do you have any challenges or any rules you want me to have while holding😂

Erm lets think....  Don't wet the bed, you can use the toilet - but hold as long as you can - oh, and make sure you get 100% enjoyment out of every moment.   Have a great Sunday (I know I will!)

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

well this is a nice thread to wake up to 🙂

Also if you have anything special you want me to do or any extra rules or challenges you want me to add to holding let me know🙂

• Like 1
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

Erm lets think....  Don't wet the bed, you can use the toilet - but hold as long as you can - oh, and make sure you get 100% enjoyment out of every moment.   Have a great Sunday (I know I will!)

Thank you!! I hope work goes well!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Ill pee somewhere besides the toilet. I'm not sure where yet but I'll try and think of a fun idea🙂 and I'll hold for as long as I can🙂🙂

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, Rewdna said:

Just came across this @Riley. Sorry for butting in.How's the holding going?

Your not butting in! Holding with others is more fun than holding alone😂

I'm starting to definitely feel it but I'm not struggling to hold it yet. I don't know if I drank enough water earlier😂 I've been a little dehydrated🤷

• Agree 1
Just now, mickymoist said:

@Riley I like to let tiny little leaks out and stop myself when I'm holding, increases that lovely sensation for me

I love doing that too🙂 well in the beginning. Near the end my body does it for me😂😂

I can let a tiny leak out if you want🙂

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Rewdna said:

If you like.You could sip it slowly while fillIng up.

I ended up getting more water🙂 

It's definitely making me have to go more😂

• Like 1
  • Love 1